|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Pontellier eager to go the next day?
(a) Bourbon Street, the heart of New Orleans
(b) Carondelet Street, the business center of the city
(c) Easy Street, to open a bar
(d) Wall Street, to conduct business
2. How soon will Robert depart?
(a) Within minutes
(b) The next day
(c) In a fortnight
(d) That night
3. Who, according to Madame Ratignolle, was naughty?
(c) Adele herself
(d) Etienne, one of Edna's sons
4. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
(a) Leonce's sister's wedding
(b) The Colonel's wedding
(c) Her sister's wedding
(d) Adele's sister's wedding
5. Why does Mr. Pontellier not try to persuade Edna to go to the wedding?
(a) He does not want to bring her.
(b) He thinks it will get him out of going as well.
(c) He thinks she needs to stay back and look after the house.
(d) He is following the doctor's advice to let her do as she likes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Robert when Edna discovers his plan?
2. Who is Montel?
3. Over whom did Victor and Robert once fight?
4. Who does Edna search for?
5. Describe Mrs. Pontellier's eyes.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)