|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Robert and Edna do before Mr. Pontellier returns to the cottage?
(a) She sits in the hammock and Robert smokes, in silence.
(b) They play games with the children.
(c) They debate the merits of American literature.
(d) They bake a pie together.
2. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz surprised to see at her doorstep?
3. Who does Mrs. Highcamp think her daughter would like?
4. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
(a) Leonce's sister's wedding
(b) Her sister's wedding
(c) The Colonel's wedding
(d) Adele's sister's wedding
5. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
(a) A skit they wrote about an evil king
(b) A duet from Zampa on the piano
(c) A duet from a Puccini opera
(d) A scene from La Traviata
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Edna at the service?
2. What had Edna attempted to learn all summer?
3. What does Edna see when Mademoiselle Reisz plays?
4. After declining Robert's invitation to go to the beach, how does Edna feel?
5. What effect has Alcee had on Edna?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)