|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Pontellier checks in on his sons, he thinks that Raoul has:
(a) A fever
(b) A strange animal with him
(c) Been having nightmares
(d) A bizarre disease
2. What does Edna regret about her kiss with Alcee?
(a) That it did not come from real love
(b) That it did not lead to more
(c) That it did not last longer
(d) That this new lover has such a strange name
3. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
(a) The Colonel's wedding
(b) Her sister's wedding
(c) Leonce's sister's wedding
(d) Adele's sister's wedding
4. How does Edna feel once her father and husband are gone?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) She is lost as to how to occupy herself.
(c) She is miserable.
(d) She is happy to be alone and feels free.
5. What does Robert jokingly say happened to Mrs. Pontellier when she was in the ocean?
(a) A spirit rose from the Gulf and found her.
(b) No one watched her because they knew she was a good swimmer.
(c) He never jokes.
(d) She looked like a shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Edna at the service?
2. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
3. As Edna walks around town, who occupies her thoughts?
4. How does Edna react to the news she learns at dinner?
5. What kind of woman is Edna not?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)