|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does music generally have on Edna?
(a) None. She hates music.
(b) It has a way of evoking pictures in her mind.
(c) Sedative. It makes her sleepy.
(d) It has a way of making her anxious.
2. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
(b) Cute but too thin
(c) Lacking in fashion taste
3. Who does Edna search for?
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz
(c) Victor Lebrun
(d) Madame Antoine
4. What does Edna call the piece she often hears Mademoiselle Reisz play?
(c) Swinging Blues
5. How has Robert's going away affected Edna?
(a) She is not entirely sure yet.
(b) She has lost her appetite and is losing weight.
(c) She feels like she is going mad.
(d) It has taken the brightness, the color, the meaning out of everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robert at Grande Isle?
2. What does the doctor explain about women to Mr. Pontellier?
3. What does Edna do that surprises everyone?
4. The news of Robert's departure upsets Edna so much she goes to:
5. Once Mr. Pontellier realizes Edna will not come to bed, what does he do?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)