|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna want to do with Madame Ratignolle?
(a) Talk politics
(b) Start a restaurant
(c) Paint a portrait of her
(d) Start an art business
2. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
3. What worries Mr. Pontellier about this situation?
(a) Whether he will be attractive to other women
(b) How it will affect his health
(c) He does not care.
(d) His financial integrity
4. Who is Montel?
(a) A servant at the Lebrun estate
(b) A celebrity who vacations on the Grande Isle
(c) A man who is in love with Madame Lebrun
(d) A friend of Edna's
5. Alone with Edna, what does Alcee show her?
(a) A scar from a saber cut he got at age 19
(b) His private collection of paintings
(c) Scars on his back from beatings during his childhood
(d) His journals
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Edna ask the little Negro girl to wake up?
2. What effect has Alcee had on Edna?
3. Around what time does Edna finally get up?
4. Where will Montel be next month?
5. What does Madame Ratignolle think of the Mexicans?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)