|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Pontellier eager to go the next day?
(a) Bourbon Street, the heart of New Orleans
(b) Carondelet Street, the business center of the city
(c) Easy Street, to open a bar
(d) Wall Street, to conduct business
2. Describe Mrs. Pontellier's eyes.
(a) Green and grayish at the same time
(b) Dull, slow, blue like the sky
(c) It is impossible to see her eyes hidden behind sunglasses
(d) Quick, bright, yellowish brown, about the color of her hair
3. Over whom did Victor and Robert once fight?
(a) A married woman on the Grande Isle
(b) A girl they went to school with
(c) Mariequita, the Spanish girl
4. What does Edna receive with her husband's letter of disapproval?
(a) Instructions to contact an architect to remodel their house
(b) Instructions on how to get to this mother's house
(c) Instructions to contact a lawyer to start their divorce
5. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edna feel once her father and husband are gone?
2. What has Robert done pretty much every summer at Grande Isle?
3. What announcement does Edna make at Mademoiselle Reisz's?
4. What kind of woman is Edna not?
5. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)