|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Edna walks around town, who occupies her thoughts?
2. Who is very fond of Robert?
(a) The Pontellier children
(b) His mother
(c) The church parishoners
(d) No one. Everyone dislikes him.
3. What does Edna receive with her husband's letter of disapproval?
(a) Instructions to contact an architect to remodel their house
(b) Instructions on how to get to this mother's house
(d) Instructions to contact a lawyer to start their divorce
4. When Edna cannot find Mademoiselle Reisz, who does she go to for help?
(a) Madame Lebrun
(b) Adele Ratignolle
(d) The Police
5. Who does Edna search for?
(a) Mademoiselle Reisz
(b) Victor Lebrun
(d) Madame Antoine
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robert at Grande Isle?
2. Where does Robert take Edna to recover?
3. Where is Leonce when Edna returns from the Cheniere?
4. What does Madame Ratignolle think of the Mexicans?
5. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)