|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pontellier stop reading his newspaper?
(a) He cannot read it with any
(b) His back hurts and he is uncomfortable.
(c) He gets a telephone call.
(d) He gets a telegraph.
2. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
3. Describe Mrs. Pontellier's eyes.
(a) Quick, bright, yellowish brown, about the color of her hair
(b) Dull, slow, blue like the sky
(c) Green and grayish at the same time
(d) It is impossible to see her eyes hidden behind sunglasses
4. What does Mr. Pontellier promise to bring back for his sons?
(a) Bourbon balls
(b) Bonbons and peanuts
(c) Candies and walnuts
(d) Ice cream
5. How does Mrs. Pontellier react when her husband comes home from Klein's?
(a) Angry that he is home so late
(b) With great enthusiasm
(c) Surprised that he is home so early
(d) With little interest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert do while Mrs. Pontellier paints?
2. What does Mariequita think of Robert and Edna?
3. How does Robert respond to Adele's request?
4. What is Madame Antoine cooking for dinner?
5. Once Mr. Pontellier realizes Edna will not come to bed, what does he do?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)