|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
2. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
(a) It excites the children only.
(b) It excites the adults only.
(c) Only those who know music
(d) It arouses everyone.
3. As they sail to the Cheniere Caminada, how does Edna feel?
(a) Eager to experience a religious awakening
(b) She feels she is being liberated.
(d) Sick to her stomach
4. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
5. Why does Mr. Pontellier stop reading his newspaper?
(a) His back hurts and he is uncomfortable.
(b) He gets a telegraph.
(c) He gets a telephone call.
(d) He cannot read it with any
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Robert done pretty much every summer at Grande Isle?
2. Why does Edna choose to remain in the hammock?
3. Raoul's condition prompts Mr. Pontellier to accuse his wife of:
4. What does Edna do at Madame Antoine's?
5. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)