|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
(a) Lacking in fashion taste
(d) Cute but too thin
2. Who does Mr. Pontellier drop in to visit in town one morning?
(a) Madame Lebrun
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz
(c) Madame Ratignolle
(d) Dr. Mandelet
3. The Colonel is an expert at concocting:
(a) Odd stories
(b) Strong drinks
(c) Crazy jokes
(d) Tobacco mixes
4. What happens on Tuesdays in the Pontellier home?
(a) It is reception day when people come by for visits.
(b) It is gardening day so it is very noisy.
(c) It is not different from other days of the week.
(d) It is cleaning day when the housekeeper comes.
5. Why does it anger Mr. Pontellier so much that Edna went out on Tuesday?
(a) He has a short fuse.
(b) He is actually not that angry but sarcastic.
(c) He thinks it will hurt his business and reputation.
(d) He hates anything out of the ordinary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edna thinks her husband's bad humor is because of:
2. After declining Robert's invitation to go to the beach, how does Edna feel?
3. Describe Madame Antoine:
4. Around what time does Edna finally get up?
5. What is Edna realizing about herself?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)