|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna call the piece she often hears Mademoiselle Reisz play?
(a) Swinging Blues
2. Who does Edna search for?
(a) Mademoiselle Reisz
(b) Madame Antoine
(d) Victor Lebrun
3. Edna thinks her husband's bad humor is because of:
(b) The hot weather
(c) His work
(d) His bad finances
4. Does Mrs. Pontellier feel comfortable in the company of Creoles?
(a) Not at all
(b) Not entirely
(d) She does not give it much thought.
5. When Edna cannot find Mademoiselle Reisz, who does she go to for help?
(a) Adele Ratignolle
(b) The Police
(d) Madame Lebrun
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonce is so dissatisfied with dinner he leaves to:
2. When talking to both Adele and Edna, Robert is jovial and jokes often. Is he this way when alone with Edna?
3. On the advice of Dr. Mandelet, what does Leonce decide to do?
4. What does the doctor explain about women to Mr. Pontellier?
5. What effect does music generally have on Edna?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)