|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz surprised to see at her doorstep?
2. When Edna cannot find Mademoiselle Reisz, who does she go to for help?
(a) The Police
(b) Adele Ratignolle
(c) Madame Lebrun
3. What does Madame Ratignolle mean when she talks about her condition?
(a) Her illness
(b) Her pregnancy
(c) Her situation in life
(d) Her relationship with her husband
4. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
(a) The local artist's market
(b) Madame Lebrun's house
(c) A flea market
(d) Madame Ratignolle's house
5. What does Victor say has changed Edna?
(a) Her sense of style
(b) The city atmosphere
(c) Her new confidence
(d) His being around her
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
2. Where does Robert take Edna to recover?
3. What does Mademoiselle Reisz say is essential to becoming a true artist?
4. Once Mr. Pontellier realizes Edna will not come to bed, what does he do?
5. What does Madame Ratignolle beg Robert to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)