|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edna realizing about herself?
(a) That her children are a massive burden
(b) That she has some emotions for Robert
(c) That she hates her husband
(d) That she likes Victor, not Robert
2. Rather than paint, what does Mr. Pontellier think his wife should be doing?
(a) Volunteering at a hospital
(b) Going back to school
(c) Getting a job
(d) Looking after the children and household
3. Who does Edna ask the little Negro girl to wake up?
(c) Madame Lebrun
4. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
(a) Only those who know music
(b) It excites the children only.
(c) It arouses everyone.
(d) It excites the adults only.
5. Describe Madame Antoine:
(a) Thin, walks elegantly and speaks beautiful English
(b) Short, stout, angry and scary like a guard dog
(c) Fat, walks heavily and clumsily, speaks no English but is warm and friendly
(d) Short, with a rather unforgettable face
Short Answer Questions
1. And what does Leonce do when Edna asks him to come to bed?
2. As they sail to the Cheniere Caminada, how does Edna feel?
3. What effect does music generally have on Edna?
4. What kind of woman is Edna not?
5. What does Edna do when her husband orders her to come inside?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)