|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Mr. Ratignolle:
(a) Dark, somber, not given to saying much to anyone
(b) Salt of the earth, cheerful, good hearted with common sense
(c) Quiet, stoic
(d) Overly talkative
2. Alone in her room, what does Edna do?
(a) She laughs uncontrollably.
(b) She packs her bags but decides not to leave.
(c) She cuts up the linens with sharp scissors.
(d) She tears up a handkerchief, stomps on her wedding ring and smashes a vase.
3. On what street do the Pontelliers live?
(a) Bourbon Street
(b) Esplanade Street
(c) Avocado Street
(d) Wall Street
4. Where will Edna move?
(a) Her mother-in-law's house in the countryside
(b) A totally different city
(c) Another grand house on the other side of town
(d) A little house around the corner
5. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
(a) The local artist's market
(b) Madame Lebrun's house
(c) Madame Ratignolle's house
(d) A flea market
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Edna search for?
2. What does Robert jokingly say happened to Mrs. Pontellier when she was in the ocean?
3. What does Edna regret about her kiss with Alcee?
4. What does Edna see when Mademoiselle Reisz plays?
5. How does Robert respond to Adele's request?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)