|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leonce is so dissatisfied with dinner he leaves to:
(a) Go to a restaurant
(b) Go to the club
(c) Go to the Ratignolles
(d) Go to see his doctor
2. What does Edna see when Mademoiselle Reisz plays?
(a) Her life unfold like a beautiful flower
(b) Herself playing the piano
(c) Nothing. But she feels passions that make her choke with tears.
(d) The future in gross detail
3. What does Victor's kiss on Edna's hand feel like?
(a) Cold and icy
(b) Like punch in the gut
(c) A pleasing sting
4. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
(a) Madame Ratignolle's house
(b) The local artist's market
(c) A flea market
(d) Madame Lebrun's house
5. What does Mademoiselle Reisz say to Edna after her performance?
(a) She would have preferred playing the violin.
(b) It is the last time she will perform for anyone.
(c) She should have chosen a different tune.
(d) Edna is the only one worth playing for.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the last moment, which two guests do not show up at Edna's dinner party?
2. What happens on Tuesdays in the Pontellier home?
3. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
4. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
5. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)