|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alone in her room, what does Edna do?
(a) She laughs uncontrollably.
(b) She packs her bags but decides not to leave.
(c) She tears up a handkerchief, stomps on her wedding ring and smashes a vase.
(d) She cuts up the linens with sharp scissors.
2. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
(a) The local artist's market
(b) A flea market
(c) Madame Lebrun's house
(d) Madame Ratignolle's house
3. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
(c) Lacking in fashion taste
(d) Cute but too thin
4. What does Edna do that surprises everyone?
(a) She jumps into the ocean and swims by herself.
(b) She takes surfing lessons.
(c) She runs up and down the beach like a madwoman.
(d) She forces Leonce to swim with her.
5. Where will Edna move?
(a) Another grand house on the other side of town
(b) Her mother-in-law's house in the countryside
(c) A totally different city
(d) A little house around the corner
Short Answer Questions
1. Although they do not talk, what does the author say is happening between Robert and Edna?
2. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
3. Where will Montel be next month?
4. At the last moment, which two guests do not show up at Edna's dinner party?
5. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)