|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
(a) Madame Lebrun's house
(b) A flea market
(c) The local artist's market
(d) Madame Ratignolle's house
2. Where will Montel be next month?
(a) Vera Cruz
(b) No one is really sure
(c) On a cruise ship
(d) Santa Cruz
3. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
(a) With great modesty
(b) He is not one to be interested in a house.
(c) He wishes it were smaller.
(d) With great pride
4. What does Mademoiselle Reisz say to Edna after her performance?
(a) She would have preferred playing the violin.
(b) It is the last time she will perform for anyone.
(c) She should have chosen a different tune.
(d) Edna is the only one worth playing for.
5. When Edna cannot find Mademoiselle Reisz, who does she go to for help?
(a) Madame Lebrun
(b) Adele Ratignolle
(d) The Police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna regret about her kiss with Alcee?
2. Why does Edna tell Victor to stop singing?
3. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
4. Where will Edna move?
5. Rather than paint, what does Mr. Pontellier think his wife should be doing?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)