|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Highcamp think her daughter would like?
2. What does Leonce believe is a way to become rich?
(a) To keep children in public not private schools
(b) To con people into buying investments they do not need
(c) To make money, not save it
(d) To speculate in real estate
3. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
(a) To find someone his own age
(b) To get a part-time job
(c) To leave the Grande Isle
(d) To leave Edna Pontellier alone
4. What does Edna do that surprises everyone?
(a) She runs up and down the beach like a madwoman.
(b) She jumps into the ocean and swims by herself.
(c) She forces Leonce to swim with her.
(d) She takes surfing lessons.
5. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
2. Who does Edna search for?
3. What effect does music generally have on Edna?
4. At the last moment, which two guests do not show up at Edna's dinner party?
5. What does Victor say has changed Edna?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)