|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
(a) Madame Lebrun's house
(b) The local artist's market
(c) A flea market
(d) Madame Ratignolle's house
2. What does Edna do after Alcee leaves?
(a) She laughs uncontrollably.
(b) She jumps with joy.
(c) She writes to Leonce and tells him what happened.
(d) She cries.
3. What does Edna regret about her kiss with Alcee?
(a) That it did not come from real love
(b) That it did not lead to more
(c) That this new lover has such a strange name
(d) That it did not last longer
4. Most of all, what did Edna gain?
(a) A greater understanding of life
(b) An understanding of what married women feel when they are adulterous
(c) A new lover
(d) A better sense of what men are really like
5. As Edna walks around town, who occupies her thoughts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alone in her room, what does Edna do?
2. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
3. What does Mademoiselle Reisz say to Edna after her performance?
4. When Edna cannot find Mademoiselle Reisz, who does she go to for help?
5. Where will Montel be next month?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)