|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does music generally have on Edna?
(a) It has a way of evoking pictures in her mind.
(b) It has a way of making her anxious.
(c) Sedative. It makes her sleepy.
(d) None. She hates music.
2. What does Edna do after Alcee leaves?
(a) She cries.
(b) She laughs uncontrollably.
(c) She jumps with joy.
(d) She writes to Leonce and tells him what happened.
3. In retrospect, how does Edna feel about stomping on her wedding ring?
(b) She still cannot believe she did such a thing
(d) Perfectly fine
4. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
(a) Mr. Pontellier
(b) Madame Ratignolle
(c) Mademoiselle Reisz
(d) Madame Lebrun
5. Most of all, what did Edna gain?
(a) A better sense of what men are really like
(b) An understanding of what married women feel when they are adulterous
(c) A greater understanding of life
(d) A new lover
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor's kiss on Edna's hand feel like?
2. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
3. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
4. What does Victor take from Mrs. Highcamp?
5. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)