|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edna do after Alcee leaves?
(a) She laughs uncontrollably.
(b) She jumps with joy.
(c) She cries.
(d) She writes to Leonce and tells him what happened.
2. What does Victor say has changed Edna?
(a) His being around her
(b) Her sense of style
(c) Her new confidence
(d) The city atmosphere
3. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
(a) To leave Edna Pontellier alone
(b) To get a part-time job
(c) To find someone his own age
(d) To leave the Grande Isle
4. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
(a) Mademoiselle Reisz
(b) Madame Ratignolle
(c) Mr. Pontellier
(d) Madame Lebrun
5. Who does Mrs. Highcamp think her daughter would like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Mr. Ratignolle:
2. What had Edna attempted to learn all summer?
3. What does Edna call the piece she often hears Mademoiselle Reisz play?
4. What does Edna regret about her kiss with Alcee?
5. Why does Edna tell Victor to stop singing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)