|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Montel?
(a) A man who is in love with Madame Lebrun
(b) A servant at the Lebrun estate
(c) A celebrity who vacations on the Grande Isle
(d) A friend of Edna's
2. What do Robert and Edna do before Mr. Pontellier returns to the cottage?
(a) They debate the merits of American literature.
(b) They bake a pie together.
(c) They play games with the children.
(d) She sits in the hammock and Robert smokes, in silence.
3. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
(a) It excites the adults only.
(b) It arouses everyone.
(c) It excites the children only.
(d) Only those who know music
4. What had Edna attempted to learn all summer?
(a) How to cook
(b) How to memorize poetry
(c) How to swim
(d) How to fish
5. At the last moment, which two guests do not show up at Edna's dinner party?
(a) Etienne and Raoul
(b) Leonce and Dr. Mandelet
(c) The Colonel and her sister
(d) Adele Ratignolle and Madame Lebrun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Highcamp think her daughter would like?
2. Where will Edna move?
3. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
4. What does Victor take from Mrs. Highcamp?
5. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)