|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does it anger Mr. Pontellier so much that Edna went out on Tuesday?
(a) He thinks it will hurt his business and reputation.
(b) He has a short fuse.
(c) He is actually not that angry but sarcastic.
(d) He hates anything out of the ordinary.
2. How does Robert respond to Adele's request?
(a) He takes it into serious consideration.
(b) He is taken aback at how serious and persistent she is.
(c) He playfully ignores her request and accuses her of being jealous.
(d) He writes a list of reasons why he should do as he pleases.
3. Who does Edna search for?
(a) Madame Antoine
(b) Victor Lebrun
(d) Mademoiselle Reisz
4. Who does Mrs. Highcamp think her daughter would like?
5. In retrospect, how does Edna feel about stomping on her wedding ring?
(b) She still cannot believe she did such a thing
(d) Perfectly fine
Short Answer Questions
1. Although they do not talk, what does the author say is happening between Robert and Edna?
2. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
3. What does Alcee call Edna's new home?
4. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
5. Who is Montel?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)