|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Edna move?
(a) A little house around the corner
(b) Her mother-in-law's house in the countryside
(c) A totally different city
(d) Another grand house on the other side of town
2. Describe Mr. Ratignolle:
(a) Salt of the earth, cheerful, good hearted with common sense
(b) Dark, somber, not given to saying much to anyone
(c) Overly talkative
(d) Quiet, stoic
3. As Edna walks around town, who occupies her thoughts?
4. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
(b) Cute but too thin
(d) Lacking in fashion taste
5. How does Robert respond to Adele's request?
(a) He playfully ignores her request and accuses her of being jealous.
(b) He takes it into serious consideration.
(c) He writes a list of reasons why he should do as he pleases.
(d) He is taken aback at how serious and persistent she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor take from Mrs. Highcamp?
2. Who will pay for Edna's expensive dinner party?
3. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
4. What does Edna want to do with Madame Ratignolle?
5. Although they do not talk, what does the author say is happening between Robert and Edna?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)