|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor take from Mrs. Highcamp?
(a) Her purse
(b) Her cane
(c) Her skirt
(d) Her scarf
2. What does Edna do that surprises everyone?
(a) She runs up and down the beach like a madwoman.
(b) She jumps into the ocean and swims by herself.
(c) She forces Leonce to swim with her.
(d) She takes surfing lessons.
3. Who will pay for Edna's expensive dinner party?
4. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
(a) Lacking in fashion taste
(b) Cute but too thin
5. What does Edna regret about her kiss with Alcee?
(a) That it did not last longer
(b) That it did not come from real love
(c) That this new lover has such a strange name
(d) That it did not lead to more
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonce is so dissatisfied with dinner he leaves to:
2. How does Robert respond to Adele's request?
3. Rather than paint, what does Mr. Pontellier think his wife should be doing?
4. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
5. What does Leonce believe is a way to become rich?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)