|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street do the Pontelliers live?
(a) Bourbon Street
(b) Esplanade Street
(c) Avocado Street
(d) Wall Street
2. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
(a) He wishes it were smaller.
(b) With great modesty
(c) With great pride
(d) He is not one to be interested in a house.
3. How does Robert respond to Adele's request?
(a) He is taken aback at how serious and persistent she is.
(b) He writes a list of reasons why he should do as he pleases.
(c) He playfully ignores her request and accuses her of being jealous.
(d) He takes it into serious consideration.
4. Who does Edna search for?
(a) Madame Antoine
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz
(c) Victor Lebrun
5. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
(a) To get a part-time job
(b) To leave Edna Pontellier alone
(c) To leave the Grande Isle
(d) To find someone his own age
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
2. Rather than paint, what does Mr. Pontellier think his wife should be doing?
3. What does Alcee call Edna's new home?
4. What does Edna see when Mademoiselle Reisz plays?
5. Why does Edna tell Victor to stop singing?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)