|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
2. In retrospect, how does Edna feel about stomping on her wedding ring?
(a) She still cannot believe she did such a thing
(b) Perfectly fine
3. Leonce is so dissatisfied with dinner he leaves to:
(a) Go to the club
(b) Go to a restaurant
(c) Go to see his doctor
(d) Go to the Ratignolles
4. What had Edna attempted to learn all summer?
(a) How to memorize poetry
(b) How to swim
(c) How to cook
(d) How to fish
5. What does Victor's kiss on Edna's hand feel like?
(a) Like punch in the gut
(c) A pleasing sting
(d) Cold and icy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edna feel upon leaving the Ratignolles?
2. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
3. What do Robert and Edna do before Mr. Pontellier returns to the cottage?
4. As Edna walks around town, who occupies her thoughts?
5. Was Edna a good swimming student?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)