|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Edna search for?
(b) Mademoiselle Reisz
(c) Victor Lebrun
(d) Madame Antoine
2. As Edna walks around town, who occupies her thoughts?
3. Why does Edna tell Victor to stop singing?
(a) She wants to sing.
(b) He is singing a song that Robert often sang to her.
(c) She hates that song.
(d) He is a terrible singer.
4. What had Edna attempted to learn all summer?
(a) How to memorize poetry
(b) How to fish
(c) How to swim
(d) How to cook
5. Alone in her room, what does Edna do?
(a) She tears up a handkerchief, stomps on her wedding ring and smashes a vase.
(b) She laughs uncontrollably.
(c) She cuts up the linens with sharp scissors.
(d) She packs her bags but decides not to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street do the Pontelliers live?
2. What does Leonce believe is a way to become rich?
3. What effect does music generally have on Edna?
4. Rather than paint, what does Mr. Pontellier think his wife should be doing?
5. Who will pay for Edna's expensive dinner party?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)