|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
2. Where will Edna move?
(a) A little house around the corner
(b) Her mother-in-law's house in the countryside
(c) A totally different city
(d) Another grand house on the other side of town
3. What is her overwhelming feeling after kissing Alcee?
(a) A feeling of irresponsibility
(b) A feeling of lightness
(c) A feeling of excitement
(d) A feeling of inevitablity
4. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
(a) A skit they wrote about an evil king
(b) A duet from a Puccini opera
(c) A duet from Zampa on the piano
(d) A scene from La Traviata
5. What does Leonce believe is a way to become rich?
(a) To speculate in real estate
(b) To keep children in public not private schools
(c) To make money, not save it
(d) To con people into buying investments they do not need
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonce is so dissatisfied with dinner he leaves to:
2. Who does Mrs. Highcamp think her daughter would like?
3. Most of all, what did Edna gain?
4. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
5. How does Edna feel upon leaving the Ratignolles?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)