|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor take from Mrs. Highcamp?
(a) Her scarf
(b) Her purse
(c) Her cane
(d) Her skirt
2. What does Mademoiselle Reisz say to Edna after her performance?
(a) She should have chosen a different tune.
(b) She would have preferred playing the violin.
(c) It is the last time she will perform for anyone.
(d) Edna is the only one worth playing for.
3. Where will Montel be next month?
(a) Vera Cruz
(b) On a cruise ship
(c) Santa Cruz
(d) No one is really sure
4. Why does it anger Mr. Pontellier so much that Edna went out on Tuesday?
(a) He hates anything out of the ordinary.
(b) He thinks it will hurt his business and reputation.
(c) He has a short fuse.
(d) He is actually not that angry but sarcastic.
5. What does Alcee call Edna's new home?
(a) The love lair
(b) The ostrich's retreat
(c) The pigeon-house
(d) The bird's nest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna see when Mademoiselle Reisz plays?
2. What does Victor's kiss on Edna's hand feel like?
3. Rather than paint, what does Mr. Pontellier think his wife should be doing?
4. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
5. As Edna walks around town, who occupies her thoughts?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)