|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearson say ancient gods and goddesses use to achieve what they want?
(c) Mystic ability.
(d) Super powers.
2. Which archetype does Pearson say uses riddles and parables to express the truth and is engaged in finding truth?
3. Which of Pearson's archetypes only wants to do things that the person is good at and can make money?
4. Which archetype does Pearson say might have nervous breakdowns due to the collapse of their ego?
5. Which of Pearson's archetypes decide how to conduct the entire person?
6. Which archetype does Pearson say can be involved in using dreams, meditation, or trying to develop ideas through directed fantasy?
7. What cultural theory does Pearson emphasize?
(a) Cultural denial.
(b) Cultural relativism.
(c) Cultural oblivion.
(d) Cultural adherence.
8. Which archetype does Pearson describe as the voice of experience?
9. What does the reader learn in Chapter 20 has occurred during society's upheavals?
(a) Gas prices increase.
(b) The economy causees stress.
(c) Gender roles change.
(d) Jobs are harder to find.
10. Who does Pearson say can be a caregiver, but also feel the strength of a warrior?
11. Which archetype does Pearson say is involved in ritual action?
12. Which gender does Pearson claim is geared to develop more within relationships?
(b) Neither men nor women.
(c) Both men and women.
13. What does Pearson say a good Ruler can help others develop?
(a) A good speech.
(b) A creative solution.
(c) A business plan.
(d) Their own talents.
14. Which archetype does Pearson say has responsibility for his own life and for others?
15. According to Chapter 13, what is key to making a person creative?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which negative personality trait does Pearson say might create an axiomatic system of thought in which he does well?
2. What does Pearson say people must listen to if they want to learn to be creative?
3. Why does Pearson say people should learn about other cultures?
4. Which of Pearson's archetypes limits the fool?
5. Which archetype does Pearson say is characterized by sudden changes?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)