|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19- Gender and Human Development over the Lifespan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pearson, which archetype seems to have extra energy?
2. Which archetype does Pearson say can be involved in using dreams, meditation, or trying to develop ideas through directed fantasy?
3. What does Pearson say is the inner sense of a person?
4. According to examples in Chapter 15, what type of events are birth ceremonies, weddings, and funerals?
(b) Gift giving events.
(c) Special Occasions.
5. What, according to Pearson, do orphans hope will rescue them?
(a) An agency related to child welfare.
(b) An authority figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 6, which archetype is the beginning of the Hero's journey?
2. What, according to Pearson, is a healthy result of fully developed archetypes?
3. Using Pearson's theory, if a person is a kingdom, which archetype advises it?
4. Which archetype does Pearson say exhibits a childlike trust?
5. According to Chapter 7 what might an orphan turn to when disappointed?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)