|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19- Gender and Human Development over the Lifespan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which archetype does Chapter 9 say is often taken for granted by others?
2. Which personality type does Pearson say may have a negative image in the modern world, but is necessary to establish a strong ego?
3. Which term does Pearson say best describes sexual love?
4. Which of Pearson's archetypes can be a type of healer and can be a priest or other religious official?
5. Which word means "genderless"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition, according to Pearson, leads to a lack of clearly defined boundaries for a person?
2. What is the topic of Chapter 2?
3. According to Pearson, which personality type's cynical realism can be an antidote to naive faith?
4. How many paths are there on Pearson's journey to fulfillment?
5. Who, according to Pearson, is the traditional warrior of the family?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)