|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Innocent, Chapter 7, The Orphan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearson say is the inner sense of a person?
2. In which journey does Pearson's theory say the seeker participates?
(a) The journey itself.
(b) The preparation.
(c) The remembrance.
(d) The return.
3. Using Pearson's typical hero example in Chapter 5, which archetype does the typical hero generally not express himself?
4. Which children's story discussed in Chapter 3 symbolizes activity in the soul?
(a) Snow White.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) The Three Bears.
5. Using Pearson's theory, if a person is a kingdom, which archetype is there for amusement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these was a famous alternative psychoanalyst?
2. Which word does Pearson say that the word stereotype often confused with?
3. According to Pearson, which archetype helps to channel some energy out of the id?
4. Which archetype, according to Pearson, expresses a human's deepest desires?
5. Using Pearson's theory, which archetype is close to the id?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)