Introduction, How to Use this Book, Chapter 1- The Stages of the Journey
1. This book addresses people and their needs for what?
(a) Parental affection.
(c) Soul fullfillment.
(d) A spouse.
2. What does the book call a person who has the courage and determination to confront and carry out their life's journey?
(d) Main character.
3. How many types of people does Pearson write about in this book?
4. What word does the book use to define characteristic ways a personality interacts with the world?
(d) Main Character.
5. How does Pearson describe negative aspects of the characteristic ways a personality interacts with the world?
(a) As a shadow.
(b) As an aura.
(c) As a black hole.
(d) As a rainbow.
6. Which personality type is NOT addressed in the book?
7. Which archetype does Pearson say might deny reality and never know what is going on around him?
This section contains 3,553 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)