Introduction, How to Use this Book, Chapter 1- The Stages of the Journey
• Usually people want to be successful in the world, but this does not define what they feel inside.
• Whether a person is successful or not, they may wonder if they have a soul as well.
• This book is about the types of journeys that people take to satisfy their worldly needs and their needs for soul fulfillment.
• The idea of being a hero or awakening the hero within may sound strange for most people.
• A hero is defined as a person who has the courage and determination to confront and carry out their life's journey.
• The person seeks to obtain success both in the material world and the spiritual world, in the outer world and in their souls.
• Pearson lists and describes twelve archetypes, or characteristic ways a personality interacts with the world.
• The archetypes...
This section contains 3,567 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)