|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to get to the King's Court from Glastonbury Abbey?
(a) A week.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Not long at all.
2. What does the Abbess ask Merewyn to do when the Abbess dies?
(a) To leave the Abbey.
(b) To pray for her.
(c) To become Abbess.
(d) To take her heart back to Padstow.
3. How do the people at the feast react to the commands that Leif presents to them?
(a) Most leave the feast immediately without celebrating in protest.
(b) A huge fight breaks out among the men.
(c) Most refuse to be baptized outright.
(d) Despite reluctance, everyone knows that trade is directly tied to their obedience in matters such as these.
4. How old was King Edgar?
5. Where does Ketil die?
(a) At sea.
(b) On his ship, where he is happiest.
(c) In battle with Sigurd.
(d) In his bed, asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merewyn do to avoid Rumon after what happens at twilight on the top of the Tor?
2. What does the Abbess suggest Merewyn to do once her pilgrimage is over?
3. To whom does King Edgar give the thrown?
4. What does Rumon tell Merewyn when they sit down at twilight?
5. After Thorbjorg tells Sigurd and Merewyn about Ketil, what does Thorbjorg say about Merewyn ?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)