|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 18..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ellie running with her father in the woods?
(a) They are chasing their Boston terrier.
(b) They are chasing a fox.
(c) She is supporting his exercise routine.
(d) They are trying to catch up to the neighborhood people in the run program.
2. About what is Ellie's father writing a book?
(c) How to start your own business.
(d) A sword.
3. What does Lance ask Ellie to do that evening?
(a) Call Lance.
(b) Go sailing.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Call Jennifer.
4. Why has Will moved a lot in his childhood?
(a) His mother loves to go to new places.
(b) His father is a travel guide writer.
(c) His father is in the military.
(d) His mother is in the military.
5. Why is a member of the other team taken off on a stretcher?
(a) The boy knocks his head on the goal post.
(b) Lance hits him really hard as payback.
(c) Lance loses his temper and trips the guy.
(d) The boy breaks his leg when he falls wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is kept at the history museum in Washington, D. C.?
2. What does Ellie learn about Will's name?
3. Why does Mr. Morton yell at Ellie?
4. What does Ellie think of the majority of the kids at school?
5. Why did Will look Ellie up in the school directory?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)