|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 18..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellie decide to go for a run when she gets home from school?
(a) She is tired of being cooped up indoors.
(b) She is hoping to lose some weight before summer.
(c) She wants to get Will off her mind.
(d) She is going to try out for the track team.
2. Jennifer asked Ellie if Will mentioned what item the night before?
(a) A crystal.
(b) A stone.
(c) The lance.
(d) The sword.
3. What is Will's relationship to Marco Campbell?
(c) Step brother.
4. Why does the driver of the smaller boat make a sharp turn?
(a) To avoid a bouy.
(b) To avoid grounding on a sandbar.
(c) To avoid being hit by the sailboat.
(d) To demonstrate the smaller boat's capability.
5. What does Ellie not understand concerning Mr. Morton?
(a) He would care which poem she analyzed.
(b) He would yell at her at a football game.
(c) He is mad at her, but not Lance.
(d) He knows so much about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer say about Marco?
2. What does Ellie learn about Will's name?
3. How does Ellie's mother describe the members of the Order of the Bear?
4. What does Will confide to Ellie?
5. What poem is Ellie assigned to write a report on for class?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)