|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On pages 201-206, how much does Elisabeth remembering thinking about Daniel through the years that she was not there for him?
(a) Every now and then.
(b) Every few months.
(c) Every week or two.
(d) The whole time.
2. When Elisabeth graduated from college at 21, what was the name of the man she met?
(a) Tom MacFarlane.
(b) Vincent Allen.
(c) Michael Barton.
(d) Andrew Lang.
3. Who is coming for dinner on pages 195-199?
4. How old was Pauline Boty when she died?
5. What did Elisabeth do her dissertation on?
(a) Le Vergini.
(b) Inka Mummies.
(c) Pauline Boty.
(d) Helena and Fausta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a story about that Daniel told his sister he had read, even though he did not read?
2. What name does Elisabeth say is on the statements that NatWest bank has been sending to her flat for the last three years?
3. On pages 129-144, who does Elisabeth remember at the taxi queue on her way to visit her mother?
4. On pages 207-211, what day of the week was it?
5. On pages 201-206, how long has Elisabeth not been there for Daniel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elisabeth's new passport look like when she finally receives it?
2. On pages 167-172, what does a caregiver tell Elisabeth about Daniel?
3. On pages 111-114, what does Elisabeth wonder about the care assistants at the care center where Daniel is staying?
4. On pages 129-144, why is Elisabeth's mother more cheerful than usual?
5. On pages 201-206, what does Elisabeth remember about a time her mother banned her from seeing Daniel?
6. How did Daniel comfort Elisabeth when she could not remember her father's face?
7. On pages 176-172, what did Daniel say after he learned the name of Elisabeth's cat?
8. In March 1998, what does Elisabeth do with Daniel, and what do they discuss?
9. On pages 195-199, what has Elisabeth been hearing since the Brexit vote?
10. On pages 111-114, what does Elisabeth see when she goes to see Daniel?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)