|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisabeth do for a living?
(a) Postal carrier.
(b) Junior lecturer at a university.
(c) Grammar school teacher.
(d) Professor at a university.
2. When Daniel imagines being in a courtroom, what is the name of the woman who is a prostitute and who is testifying?
(a) Miss Monson.
(b) Miss Waters.
(c) Miss Richardo.
(d) Miss Alvarez.
3. In 1995, where did Elisabeth's father live?
4. In Part 2, what was a film production unit filming?
(b) Adventure film.
(c) Biography adaption.
(d) Memoir adaptation.
5. In 1995 when Daniel watched Elisabeth, where did they walk?
(a) To the park.
(b) To the edge of town.
(d) Canal bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1995, who did Elisabeth say was the first person in her family to go to college?
2. After the Brexit vote, what place do people Google about moving to?
3. In Elisabeth's dream in Part 1, what color does Daniel turn everything?
4. In Part 2, when Daniel tries to open his eyes and thinks he is shut inside something, what does he smell?
5. How tall is the fence that has been erected across a stretch of land near the village where Wendy lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. In 1993, what did Elisabeth's mother tell her to do instead of interviewing Daniel for the school assignment?
2. What does Daniel want at the end of the description of him being inside a tree?
3. In pages 1-52, what is Daniel's condition?
4. What happened in September 2015 in Nice that upset people?
5. When Elisabeth was 13, what did Wendy decide about Elisabeth's relationship with Daniel?
6. How is Elisabeth described in pages 1-52?
7. How did Elisabeth's mother embarrass her in 1993?
8. What incident is described that took place in September 1943?
9. In 1995, how did Daniel describe language to Elisabeth?
10. In pages 1-13, after Daniel makes clothes in his dream and returns to the shore, what does he see?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)