|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Daniel remembers going to Paris, how old does he remember the woman was he went with him?
2. In Part 2, how long has it been since the Brexit vote?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) Just over a week.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) About 2 weeks.
3. What type of tree does Daniel think are good for telegraph poles?
(b) Blue spruce.
(d) Scots pine.
4. After the walk in 1995 when Daniel was watching Elisabeth while her mother was in London, what did he throw?
5. Where were people staring at a red banner on the exterior of the Palais de la Prefecture?
6. What was the date when people were staring at a red banner on the exterior of the Palais de la Prefecture?
(a) July 2015.
(b) August 2015.
(c) October 2015.
(d) September 2015.
7. Why does Daniel run in Part 1?
(a) Girls are coming toward him.
(b) Small children are coming toward him.
(c) He does not want anyone to see him.
(d) He needs to find shelter.
8. What was the subject of the picture in Elisabeth's childhood that was made of pinecones?
9. When was the map published that Wendy nails to the kitchen wall?
10. At the end of Part 2, where does Daniel remember being with his sister when he was 16?
11. When Daniel imagines being in a courtroom, what is the name of the woman who is a prostitute and who is testifying?
(a) Miss Monson.
(b) Miss Richardo.
(c) Miss Alvarez.
(d) Miss Waters.
12. In Part 2 when Daniel feels like he is inside something, what girl's name does he think of when he sees a girl trying on armor?
(a) Christine Keeler.
(b) Rachel Watson.
(c) Pamela Martin.
(d) Margaret Livingstone.
13. How old was Elisabeth in 1993?
14. When Elisabeth was 13, how old did Wendy say that Daniel was?
15. What does Daniel think the name of the woman was that he went to Paris with?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Elisabeth is dreaming in Part 1, what does she see?
2. In Part 1, how old does Daniel wish he made sure to die?
3. How tall is the fence that has been erected across a stretch of land near the village where Wendy lives?
4. In Part 1, how many times has Elisabeth visited Daniel and found him asleep?
5. After Daniel makes clothes from leaves in his dream, what does he see on the shore?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)