|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hannah Gluck in 1943?
2. Where were people staring at a red banner on the exterior of the Palais de la Prefecture?
3. What does Daniel find in Part 1 when he thinks about making clothes from leaves?
(b) A long coat.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Needle and gold-colored thread.
4. Where does Elisabeth work?
5. In Part 2, what was a film production unit filming?
(a) Adventure film.
(c) Biography adaption.
(d) Memoir adaptation.
6. In Part 2, how long has it been since the Brexit vote?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) About 2 weeks.
(d) Just over a week.
7. What is the fee to have the postal clerk look over Elisabeth's form?
8. In Part 2 when Daniel imagines that he leaves a courtroom to go to the house of the girl he loves, what is the girl's husband's name?
9. Where does Daniel remember buying a postcard of a little girl in a park?
10. When Daniel remembers going to Paris, how old does he remember the woman was he went with him?
11. When Elisabeth was 13, how old did Wendy say that Daniel was?
12. What name was on Hannah Gluck's identification papers?
(a) Anna Klein.
(b) Marta Brunner.
(c) Adrienne Albert.
(d) Berta Martin.
13. What does Elisabeth do for a living?
(a) Junior lecturer at a university.
(b) Grammar school teacher.
(c) Postal carrier.
(d) Professor at a university.
14. In Elisabeth's dream in Part 1, what color does Daniel turn everything?
15. At the end of Part 2, where does Daniel remember being with his sister when he was 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisabeth imagine that Daniel will say that some tramps he hired needed to be sent back to?
2. After the Brexit vote, what place do people Google about moving to?
3. In Part 2, after Daniel thought he saw a girl trying on armor, where does he think that he is?
4. How old does Daniel remember that he was when he picked chestnuts?
5. In 1943, when Hannah and the other women stood up in the truck they were riding in, what were they near?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)