|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 53-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think the name of the woman was that he went to Paris with?
2. In 1995 when Daniel watched Elisabeth, where did they walk?
(a) To the edge of town.
(c) Canal bank.
(d) To the park.
3. How tall is the fence that has been erected across a stretch of land near the village where Wendy lives?
(a) 3 1/2 meters.
(b) 2 1/2 meters.
(c) 2 meters.
(d) 3 meters.
4. In Part 2 when Daniel feels like he is inside something, what girl's name does he think of when he sees a girl trying on armor?
(a) Pamela Martin.
(b) Rachel Watson.
(c) Margaret Livingstone.
(d) Christine Keeler.
5. How old was Hannah Gluck in 1943?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1995, how old was Elisabeth?
2. Where does Elisabeth work?
3. How long has Wendy lived in the village?
4. What type of tree does Daniel think are good for telegraph poles?
5. What poet does Daniel mention in Part 1?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)