|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 163-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Elisabeth when she discovered Pauline Boty?
2. How old was Wendy in a seaside photo that she showed Daniel?
3. What happened to the tree person in Daniel's story he told 13-year-old Elisabeth on a walk?
(a) Was killed by the man with the gun.
(b) Turned into a golden ash tree.
(c) Ran away.
(d) Was injured by the man with the gun.
4. In Elisabeth's dream on pages 201-206, who knocks on her door?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
5. In Elisabeth's dream on pages 201-206, what does Elisabeth's father try to buy for her?
(c) Motor scooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Elisabeth was 13, when did she go for a walk with Daniel, even though her mother told her not to?
2. How old was Pauline Boty when she died?
3. After the walk in 1995 when Daniel was watching Elisabeth while her mother was in London, what did he throw?
4. On pages 129-144, who does Elisabeth remember at the taxi queue on her way to visit her mother?
5. What was the date when people were staring at a red banner on the exterior of the Palais de la Prefecture?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)