1. In Part 1, how old does Daniel wish he made sure to die?
(b) 30 or 35.
(d) 20 or 25.
2. In Part 1, how long has it been since Daniel has been on a boat?
(a) 70 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 60 years.
(d) 80 years.
3. Why does Daniel run in Part 1?
(a) Small children are coming toward him.
(b) Girls are coming toward him.
(c) He does not want anyone to see him.
(d) He needs to find shelter.
4. What poet does Daniel mention in Part 1?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) John Keats.
(c) Robert Browning.
(d) William Blake.
5. Where did the poet Daniel mentions in Part 1 spend his last days?
6. What does Daniel find in Part 1 when he thinks about making clothes from leaves?
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A long coat.
(d) Needle and gold-colored thread.
7. When does Daniel remember buying a postcard of a little girl in a park?
8. Where does Daniel remember buying a postcard of a little girl in a park?
This section contains 3,662 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)