|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herakles describe Geryon saving in his dream in “Freedom"?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A yellow bird.
(c) A red dog.
(d) A butterfly.
2. Where does Geryon go with the yellowbeard after the lecture in “Distances”?
(a) To a movie theater.
(b) To the yellowbeard's home.
(c) To a cafe.
(d) To his mother's home.
3. What is noted about the fruit bowl in “Fruit Bowl”?
(a) It is always empty.
(b) It is always filled with apples.
(c) It has been stolen.
(d) It is always full of water.
4. What does Geryon imagine he sees in the living room in “Water”?
(a) A raven.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A parrot.
5. How is the weather described when Geryon wakes in the night in “Water”?
(b) Dry and windy.
(c) Amid a dust storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who abducted Helen, according to mythology?
2. What is the red dog on the beach compared to in "Wings"?
3. When were the most recent fragments of Stesichoros' works recovered from cartonnage in Egypt?
4. The location for the presentation in “Slopes” is described as an abandoned factory for what?
5. Geryon's autobiography includes references to whose deaths in “Ideas”?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)