|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lazer claims in “Distances” that the life story of all people involves them doing what?
(a) Walking on a beach.
(b) Swimming in the ocean.
(c) Walking in a forest.
(d) Clmbing a mountain.
2. What is Geryon defined as in the verse novel?
(a) As a demi-god.
(b) As a god.
(c) As a dragon.
(d) As a monster.
3. What does the narrator say that Geryon loved in the opening of “Total Things Known about Geryon”?
(a) Horseback riding.
4. What does Geryon's mother urge him to do in “Screendoor”?
(a) To have a glass of milk.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To do his homework.
(d) To read the newspaper.
5. The yellowbeard suggests that doctors hide the fact that many children are born with what in “Distances”?
(b) Mental defects.
(c) Missing limbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Geryon receive from a friend of his mother's in “Ideas”?
2. In what language is Geryon writing postcards in “Mitwelt”?
3. What drink does the centaur give to Geryon in "Geryon's Weekend"?
4. Where is the main door of the school described in "Justice"?
5. When were the most recent fragments of Stesichoros' works recovered from cartonnage in Egypt?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)