|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the described as the "unsavory aftermath" of Helen's sexual misconduct in Appendix C: "Clearing Up of the Question of Stesichoros’ Blinding by Helen"?
(a) World War I.
(b) The murder of Julius Caesar.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Fall of Troy.
2. What goddesss is describe as looking through the floor in "Meanwhilte in Heaven"?
3. Who is described as wearing rhinestones in "Rhinestones"?
(a) Geryon's mother.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(d) Herakles' grandmother.
4. From what setting does Geryon leave with the centaur in the beginning of "Geryon's Weekend"?
(a) The church.
(b) The garden.
(c) The maze.
(d) The bar.
5. Who was Helen's mother, according to mythology?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first claim that is made in Appendix C: "Clearing Up of the Question of Stesichoros’ Blinding by Helen"?
2. How is Geryon's brother described in comparison to Geryon in the beginning of "Justice"?
3. Geryon's mother is described in "Geryon's Reversible Destiny" as being the "Engineer of his" what?
4. In what city was Stesichoros born?
5. To whom does Plato compare Stesichoros in Appendix A: “Testimonia on the Question of Stesichoros’ Blinding by Helen”?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)