|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books is Geryon reading in the beginning of “Kiss”?
(a) Poetry books.
(b) History books.
(c) Philosophy books.
(d) Literary books.
2. Who is described as wearing rhinestones in "Rhinestones"?
(a) Herakles' grandmother.
(b) Geryon's mother.
(d) Helen of Troy.
3. Who is described as performing a sex act in public in ”Grooming"?
(a) Ancash's mother.
(d) The yellowbeard.
4. What does Geryon recall his dog doing in “Walls”?
(a) Eating his ice cream cone.
(b) Running away from home.
(c) Biting a mailman.
(d) Getting hit by a car.
5. How is Geryon's brother described in comparison to Geryon in the beginning of "Justice"?
(a) "Bigger and older."
(b) "Younger and smaller."
(c) "Thinner and smarter."
(d) "Fatter and wiser."
Short Answer Questions
1. The beginning of “Kiss” finds Geryon contemplating the "cracks and fissures of" what?
2. The opening line of “She” describes the house being dark except for a single light where?
3. How does Geryon's mother define the word "each" for him in "Each"?
4. Where is Geryon in the opening of “Kiss”?
5. What kind of hedge surrounds the windows of the kindergarten in "Justice"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)