|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of “Kiss” finds Geryon contemplating the "cracks and fissures of" what?
(a) "The world."
(b) "Human civilization."
(c) "The earth's crust."
(d) "His inner life."
2. What kind of books is Geryon reading in the beginning of “Kiss”?
(a) Philosophy books.
(b) History books.
(c) Poetry books.
(d) Literary books.
3. Who calls Herakles' family's home in “She”?
(a) Geryon's mother.
(b) Geryon's sister.
(c) Geryon's father.
(d) Geryon's grandmother.
4. What is described as making Geryon's brother happy in "Justice"?
5. Where were the animals on the carousel carved, according to Ancash in “Harrods”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Geryon's brother place on his head in "Rhinestones"?
2. Herakles comments in “Walls” that all of Geryon's creative expressions reference what?
3. Who is described as performing a sex act in public in ”Grooming"?
4. What does Geryon do with his wings in ”Pair”?
5. What has Herakles invited Geryon to see in ”Pair”?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)