1. In the introduction, what does Muller write that a Christian should ask as he reads the Bible?
What can these words mean?
2. What does Muller say a Christian believes about prayer?
That it can accomplish what no other power can.
3. Where was the first place Muller went to help children?
4. What was one motive for Muller to begin an orphanage?
To be benevolent.
5. How did Muller plan to fund his orphanage?
He trusted God to move men to donate.
This section contains 4,325 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)