|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Spirit's Work Among Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What initially stood in Muller's way of becoming a missionary student?
(a) Family obligations.
(b) Military service.
(c) Health problems.
2. Which organization wanted to send a minister to Bucharest?
(a) Episcopal Church.
(b) Continental Society.
(c) Word of the World.
(d) Mission Board.
3. Where did Brother Kayser go to be a missionary?
(b) Papua New Guinea.
4. According to the February 5, 1842, entry, who said, "Neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee"?
5. What happened to Muller at age 16?
(a) He was married.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He fathered a child.
(d) He got drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the October 9, 1853, entry, what event is recorded in Luke 7?
2. How was the actual house for the very first orphanage obtained?
3. According to Muller in Chapter 16, in whose name is the believer to pray to God?
4. What does Muller state a Christian should never worry about?
5. Before attending that first prayer meeting with Beta, what does Muller say he never heard preached?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)