|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Spirit's Work Among Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Muller plan to fund his orphanage?
(a) He would work at a job and save.
(b) He trusted God to move men to donate.
(c) He would borrow from a bank.
(d) He planned a fund-raising campaign.
2. According to Muller, what is a Christian not to do with an unregenerated man?
(a) Fellowship with him.
(b) Preach to him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Pray for him.
3. According to the May 26, 1851, entry, why might a businessman not succeed in his business?
(a) He was unskilled in the business.
(b) There was little need for his product.
(c) He began with too little capital.
(d) He set up shop in a poor location.
4. How many people had Muller seen converted by December 31, 1833?
5. In Chapter 16, what is the Bible reference for "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose"?
(a) Philippians 4:16.
(b) Romans 8:28.
(c) I Timothy 3:15.
(d) Hebrews 13:5.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Muller believe that the Bible says about spiritual matters from his day until now?
2. What is the definition of epistle?
3. Where did Muller go at age 20?
4. In the December 5, 1835, entry, what is the Bible reference for "Open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it"?
5. According to the March 4, 1841, entry, how many weavers did Baron von Kamp find work for?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)