1. In the introduction, what does Muller write that a Christian should ask as he reads the Bible?
(a) Does this apply to me?
(b) What can these words mean?
(c) How can I understand this?
(d) Why should I believe this?
2. What does Muller say a Christian believes about prayer?
(a) That not everyone can pray with power.
(b) That God doesn't always answer.
(c) That prayer is for the preacher, not the average Christian.
(d) That it can accomplish what no other power can.
3. Where was the first place Muller went to help children?
(a) Bonn, Germany.
(b) Bristol, England.
(c) Frankfurt, Germany.
(d) London, England.
4. What was one motive for Muller to begin an orphanage?
(a) To gain financially.
(b) To please his father.
(c) To have a Christian ministry.
(d) To be benevolent.
5. How did Muller plan to fund his orphanage?
(a) He trusted God to move men to donate.
(b) He would work at a job and save.
(c) He planned a fund-raising campaign.
(d) He would borrow from a bank.
This section contains 4,325 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)