• The unnamed editor asks why, if people really believe in prayer, don't they trust God to answer daily prayers?
• Using Muller as the example, the editor says Muller prayed to and depended on no one but God during his ministry.
• A simply dressed, tall, slender man, Muller learned several languages for his education and Bible study.
• Muller relied on the Bible for personal study, with a library of several translations and some support materials.
• Muller lived simply, praying for his needs and relying on his Bible.
• The editor hopes that the autobiography will challenge others in their own prayer life, concerning faith.
Chapter 1, An Unlikely Preacher
• Muller begins with a brief description of his childhood.
• At 11, his father sent him away to learn to be a clergyman.
• Muller continued to rebel against a pious life even after the death of his mother.
• Throughout his schooling, Muller got...
This section contains 1,927 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)