|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
2. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) French lessons.
(b) Dancing lessons.
(c) Sports lessons.
(d) Sewing lessons.
4. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Spent more time with his family.
(b) Formed a law firm.
(c) Started an accounting practice.
(d) Decided to run for president.
5. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
(c) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
5. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)