|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
(a) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
2. From what did Ellie die?
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(b) The Visitor's Gallery.
(c) At home.
(d) At Campobello.
4. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) Woman's Day.
(c) Woman's Home Companion.
(d) Ladies' Home Journal.
5. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(c) He had a bad fall.
(d) He was elected vice president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
2. What was held in Houston in 1928?
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)