|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Education ambassador.
(b) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(c) Vice president.
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(b) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Grandmother Hall.
3. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) A meeting with European forces.
(b) Franklin fell ill.
(c) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(d) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
4. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Four months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One hundred days.
5. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
(c) Hyde Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
2. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
5. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)