|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Worked in radio.
(b) Took care of her oldest children.
(c) Wrote in a journal.
(d) Nursed Franklin back to health.
2. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Aunt Pussie.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her older sister.
3. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Four months.
(b) One hundred days.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Four weeks.
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) At home.
(b) The Visitor's Gallery.
(c) At Campobello.
5. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(b) The Junior League.
(c) An elementary school.
(d) A law office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
4. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
5. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)