|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(d) Lake Michigan.
2. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
3. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
4. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Sports lessons.
(b) French lessons.
(c) Sewing lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) President Wilson.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
3. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
4. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
5. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)