|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
2. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Eight months.
(b) One hundred days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four weeks.
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(b) Hyde Park.
(d) Hot Springs.
5. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
2. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
4. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
5. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)