|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
(b) De Gaulle.
(c) The numbers of casualties.
(d) The impending war.
2. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
(b) Yes, but just did administerial work.
(c) It is not said.
(d) Yes, she was the director.
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Las Vegas.
4. What year was the Armistice signed?
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(b) There were no more social calls.
(c) There was no change.
(d) There were more gatherings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
2. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
3. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
4. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
5. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)