|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor wear while on her big trip in 1943?
(a) Civilian clothes.
(b) A uniform.
(c) Khakis and a white shirt.
(d) A fancy dress.
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She didn't have an opinion.
(b) She was a pacifist.
(c) She supported all men going to war.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
3. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) Washington, DC.
4. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
(a) James and his fiancée.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Anna and her daughter.
(d) Franklin's parents.
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
2. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
3. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
4. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)