|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) It had fun places to vacation.
(b) It was a new tourist attraction.
(c) Extended family moved there.
(d) Because of Franklin's health.
2. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were no more social calls.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(d) There were more gatherings.
3. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) A lecture tour in the US.
(b) Caring for their children.
(c) Learning how to be a social worker.
(d) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
4. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(b) A meeting with European forces.
(c) Franklin fell ill.
(d) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
5. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Being away from Franklin.
(b) Seeing poor sanitation.
(c) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
(d) Visiting the hospitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
2. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
3. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. Where did Franklin attend law school?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)