|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Srimati sees Lahiri surrounded by __________.
(a) Elderly men
(c) Seven virgins
2. From what does Kashi die?
(d) Lung cancer
3. What is the name of Lahiri Mahasaya's life companion?
(a) Srimati Kashi Moni
(b) Sachin Tendulker
(c) Nadeem Kayum Singh
(d) Kapil Dev
4. Who tells Mukunda that Ananta will die?
(a) His master
(b) His brother's wife
(c) His father
(d) A clairvoyant
5. Which of the following vows does an Indian monk not take?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people have gathered for the celebration?
2. In what city does Yukteswar die?
3. What does Yogananda say is love?
4. Babaji have no need for __________.
5. What does Vedas tell us?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mukunda want to become a monk?
2. How is Satish's life transformed in Chapter 22?
3. Describe Yogananda's visit with Gandhi.
4. Why does Yogananda use Christianity to support his beliefs?
5. Describe the school Yogananda opens.
6. What has happened to Yukeswar in Chapter 42?
7. What does Dick Wright experience while in India?
8. Summarize Yogananda's physic ideas in Chapter 30.
9. What is the benefit of Kriya Yoga?
10. What are Yogananda's ideas on reincarnation at the beginning of Chapter 35?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)