|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mukunda thinks that everything that is solid is made of ______________.
(a) A herbal substance
(d) Energy and information
2. Who feeds Ananadaoyi Ma?
(a) Her disciples
(b) Her father
(c) Street urchins
(d) Her children
3. What is Encinitas?
(a) A country
(b) A city
(c) A hermitage
(d) A temple
4. Who tells a story about Babaji's sister?
(c) Lahiri Mahasaya
(d) Ram Gopal
5. Where does Mukunda search for Kashi?
(b) Middle earth
(c) The astral realm
(d) His bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Burbank has had visions of _____________.
2. Srimati sees Lahiri surrounded by __________.
3. What does the person who lifts the Veil of Maya uncover?
4. What can Mukunda put in second place in terms of his love?
5. With what has Nalini fallen ill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Yogananda's visit with Gandhi.
2. Who is Therese Neumann?
3. What lesson does Yogananda learn in Chapter 26?
4. Summarize Yogananda's physic ideas in Chapter 30.
5. What is the benefit of Kriya Yoga?
6. Who is Giri Bala?
7. What is Yogananda's opinion of Gandhi?
8. Who is Tagore?
9. How does Yukteswar and Yogananda's relationship change in Chapter 42?
10. What does Mukunda's new name Yogananda mean?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)