|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Gandhi want Yogananda to initiate him?
(c) Kriya yoga
(d) Yoga yoga
2. Who expresses his joy at Mukunda's school?
(b) Lahiri Mahayasa
(d) Swami Pranibananda
3. What is the name of the statue that comes to life?
4. What does Giri Bala say she was as a child?
(b) A greedy eater
5. In what language is Babaji fluent?
(a) German and French
(b) Mandarin and English
(c) English and Czech
(d) All languages
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Romesh connected with Mukunda?
2. Where does Mukunda search for Kashi?
3. Where does Mukunda take a short trip?
4. Which of Mukunda's sisters is unusually thin?
5. Giri Bala wants to live by __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Yogananda's visit with Gandhi.
2. Why does Bala not eat food?
3. Why does Yogananda use Christianity to support his beliefs?
4. How does Mukenda help his sister Nalini?
5. Why does Mukunda want to become a monk?
6. Who is Therese Neumann?
7. Summarize Yogananda's physic ideas in Chapter 30.
8. Who is Tagore?
9. What are Yogananda's feeling on God in Chapter 49?
10. What lesson does Yogananda learn in Chapter 26?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)