|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feeds Ananadaoyi Ma?
(a) Her father
(b) Her children
(c) Street urchins
(d) Her disciples
2. How long does Yogananda spend in America?
(a) 20 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 5 years
3. What does the person who lifts the Veil of Maya uncover?
(a) The secret of creation
(c) The secret of women
(d) The secret of soul
4. Where does Mukunda take a short trip?
5. What is Maya?
(a) A cheese spread
(b) An eastern philosophy
(c) A natural anti depressive
(d) A mathematic equasion
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Mukunda put in second place in terms of his love?
2. Where is there a growing interest in meditation?
3. With what has Nalini fallen ill?
4. Yuteswar love Yogananda as _________.
5. Who tells Mukunda that Ananta will die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Yogananda's speech in Boston in Chapter 35.
2. Who is Therese Neumann?
3. How does Yukteswar and Yogananda's relationship change in Chapter 42?
4. How is Satish's life transformed in Chapter 22?
5. How does Mukunda pass his exams in Chapter 23?
6. How does Luther Burbank help Yogananda?
7. Describe the school Yogananda opens.
8. What is Yogananda's opinion of Gandhi?
9. Why does Yogananda use Christianity to support his beliefs?
10. What does Dick Wright experience while in India?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)