|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many hours does Mukunda cry?
2. What is every child born under?
(a) A full moon
(b) A lucky star
(c) Celestial rays
(d) God's eyes
3. What escapes from Muknda in this chapter?
(a) His future life
(b) His sub conscious
(c) His previous life
(d) His spiritual body
4. What food does the doctor have to stop eating?
(b) Boiled sweets
5. Who initiated Mukunda's parents into Yoga?
(a) Paramahansa Yogananda
(c) Lahiri Mahasaya
(d) Lal Ghosh
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Yuketeswar say is simple?
2. What does Yukeswar explain to Mukunda?
3. Where should Mukunda have met his friends?
4. What is the name of Mukunda's school friend?
5. Where is Mahasaya's school for boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mukunda's early life.
2. How does Mukunda pass his Sankrit class?
3. How does Mukunda react to having to leave his home?
4. What does Antanta challenge Mukunda to do in this chapter?
5. In what way does Mukunda compare his master to a human radio in Chapter 15?
6. What are Mukunda's thoughts on Adam and Eve as outlined in Chapter 16?
7. How does Yukteswar react to Mukunda's return in Chapter 14?
8. Describe Mukunda's visit to Banaras.
9. How does Mukunda cope with his mother's death?
10. How does Gopal rid Mukunda ofhis obsession for the Himalayas?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)