|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Praying to Lahiri's photo cure Mukunda of __________.
2. What is the name of Mukunda's servant?
(b) Lal Dhari
3. What does Mukunda forget to do?
(a) His chores
(c) Shut the windows
(d) Lock the back door
4. What should Mukunda love more than meditation?
(b) His family
5. What takes priority in Mukunda's life?
(a) His family
(c) His spiritual quest
(d) His education
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mukunda's father's job?
2. What did Mukunda will to come to him as a child?
3. On what part of the body does Yukeswar strike Mukunda?
4. What is Santosh?
5. What does Yukteswar say Mukunda has to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Yukteswar react to Mukunda's return in Chapter 14?
2. What discoveries does Mukunda claim Yukeswar made?
3. How does Yukeswar reward Mukunda in Chapter 15?
4. What is the only way the Dr. Roy can further his life?
5. What realization does Mukunda come to in Chapter 13?
6. Describe Mukunda's early life.
7. What happens when Mayasaya taps Mukunda on the chest?
8. In what way does Mukunda compare his master to a human radio in Chapter 15?
9. What does the wandering sage teach Mukunda?
10. How does Mukunda's uncle react to Mukunda's request to borrow his servant?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)