|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mukunda's father send him to see?
(a) Lahiri Mahasaya
(b) Kedar Nath Babu
(d) Swami Pranabananda
2. Who is Mukunda closer to while he is at Serampore?
(a) His parents
(b) His wife
(c) His sister
(d) His master
3. What does Yukteswar want Mukunda to wear?
(a) A cloak
(b) An astrological hat
(c) A mask
(d) An astrological bangle
4. Who initiated Mukunda's parents into Yoga?
(a) Lal Ghosh
(b) Paramahansa Yogananda
(c) Lahiri Mahasaya
5. What do each of the three stories that Yukeswar tells have?
(a) A narrator
(b) A female protaganist
(d) A moral
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yukteswar say Mukunda has to get?
2. What is Santosh?
3. What takes priority in Mukunda's life?
4. What does Mukunda ignore in Tarekedswar?
5. What chore does Mukunda's master give him before their walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the three stories Yukteswar tells in Chapter 11
2. What is the only way the Dr. Roy can further his life?
3. How does Mukunda pass his final exams?
4. What realization does Mukunda come to in Chapter 13?
5. Describe Mukunda's visit to Banaras.
6. What happens at he film screening in Chapter 9?
7. How does Mukunda react to having to leave his home?
8. How does Mukunda's uncle react to Mukunda's request to borrow his servant?
9. What discoveries does Mukunda claim Yukeswar made?
10. What does Mukunda experience when Yukteswar strikes him on the chest in Chapter 14?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)