|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yuteswar love Yogananda as _________.
(a) A person
(b) A brother
(c) A son
(d) A father
2. What is the name of Mukunda's favorite student?
3. What is the name of the famous Indian poet?
4. Who has Pranbananda joined in the Himalayas?
5. How long does Mukunda think it will take for his sister's illness to go away?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 3 months
(c) 7 days
(d) 6 months
6. Where does Mukunda take a short trip?
7. To what does Yukteswar compare Biblical scripture?
(a) Sikh scripture
(b) Hindu scripture
(c) Islam scripture
(d) Pagan scripture
8. In what language is Babaji fluent?
(a) All languages
(b) German and French
(c) Mandarin and English
(d) English and Czech
9. What is Yogananda told is impeccable about his Boston speech?
(a) His choose of words
(b) His hair
(c) His views
(d) His English
10. How many drops of castor oil is Yukteswar told to give Rama?
11. What does Giri Bala say she was as a child?
(c) A greedy eater
12. In what year was Lahiri born?
13. Where does Mukunda search for Kashi?
(a) The astral realm
(b) Middle earth
(d) His bedroom
14. Giri Bala wants to live by __________.
15. What does ahimsa mean?
(c) Peace on earth
(d) God's child
Short Answer Questions
1. In which American city does Yogananda deliver his first speech?
2. Who approves Mukunda's life choices in this chapter?
3. With which area does Romesh not help Mukunda?
4. What title does Yukteswar give Yogananda?
5. What did Yogananda translate into English?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)