|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mukunda take a short trip?
2. Mukunda thinks that everything that is solid is made of ______________.
(b) A herbal substance
(c) Energy and information
3. Who is Sadasiva?
(a) A poet
(b) A saint
(c) A ballet dancer
(d) A prophet
4. What did Yogananda translate into English?
(a) Bhagavad Gita
(b) Karma Sutra
(c) The Hindu Scriptures
(d) Kahil Gibran
5. What is the name of the famous Indian poet?
6. Dick Wright describe India as having the racial aura of _________.
7. What kind of animal does Mukunda save in this chapter?
(a) A cow
(b) A deer
(c) A monkey
(d) A sheep
8. Who has Pranbananda joined in the Himalayas?
9. Where is there a growing interest in meditation?
(b) The western world
10. In what language is Babaji fluent?
(a) English and Czech
(b) Mandarin and English
(c) German and French
(d) All languages
11. Yogananda cite the history of ______________.
(d) The caste system
12. What is the name of Mukunda's favorite student?
13. What should one constantly ask himself/herself?
(a) Does God exist?
(b) Am I good?
(c) Who am I?
(d) Who are my friends?
14. Who approves Mukunda's life choices in this chapter?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His master
15. Into what does Gandhi want Yogananda to initiate him?
(b) Kriya yoga
(c) Yoga yoga
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mukunda think it will take for his sister's illness to go away?
2. Which of Mukunda's sisters is unusually thin?
3. How old was Lahiri when he met his guru?
4. Giri Bala wants to live by __________.
5. Burbank has had visions of _____________.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)