|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yogananda mean?
(a) One's own master
(b) The freing of the spirit
(c) The man who loves God
(d) Bliss through divine yoga
2. To what does Mukunda compare Newton's law of motion?
3. What kind of animal does Dick Wright ride in India?
(a) A camel
(b) An ostrich
(c) A tiger
(d) An elephant
4. From what does Kashi die?
(c) Lung cancer
5. what name does Mukunda choose?
6. What does Vedas tell us?
(a) The world has a soul.
(b) The world is the only planet in the universe.
(c) The world is an illusion.
(d) The world is flat.
7. Where does Mukunda find Kashi?
(a) Outside heaven's gate
(b) Inside an expecting mother
(c) In the graveyard
(d) In the astral realm
8. What is Babator considered to be?
(a) A man of the soul
(b) A martial art expert
(c) A master yogi
(d) A master avatar
9. Who describes the meeting in his/her journal?
(a) James Franklin
(b) Dagoda Math
(c) Dick Wright
10. What does Giri Bala want to prove?
(a) She is not a loser.
(b) The spirit lives on.
(c) She is better then men.
(d) Man is spirit.
11. With whom is Babaji in constant communion?
12. What does Yogananda include commentary about with his translation of Bhagavad Gita?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Indian history
(c) Kriya Yoga
(d) Indian caste system
13. To what does Yukteswar compare Biblical scripture?
(a) Islam scripture
(b) Hindu scripture
(c) Pagan scripture
(d) Sikh scripture
14. Yuteswar love Yogananda as _________.
(a) A father
(b) A brother
(c) A son
(d) A person
15. With which area does Romesh not help Mukunda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should one constantly ask himself/herself?
2. In which American city does Yogananda deliver his first speech?
3. Dick Wright describe India as having the racial aura of _________.
4. What is the name of the famous Indian poet?
5. In what year was Lahiri born?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)