|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mukunda thinks that everything that is solid is made of ______________.
(a) A herbal substance
(b) Energy and information
2. Who does Yogananda think Jesus and John the Baptist really are?
(c) Reincarnation of earlier biblical figures
(d) Con artists
3. To what country does Babaji call Yogananda?
4. Gira Bala lives on _________.
(a) A tree
5. Who is Sadasiva?
(a) A prophet
(b) A poet
(c) A ballet dancer
(d) A saint
6. Who has Pranbananda joined in the Himalayas?
7. Which of the following vows does an Indian monk not take?
8. In what year was Lahiri born?
9. What is the name of Lahiri Mahasaya's life companion?
(a) Sachin Tendulker
(b) Srimati Kashi Moni
(c) Kapil Dev
(d) Nadeem Kayum Singh
10. What does the person who lifts the Veil of Maya uncover?
(a) The secret of soul
(b) The secret of creation
(c) The secret of women
11. What does Giri Bala want to prove?
(a) Man is spirit.
(b) The spirit lives on.
(c) She is not a loser.
(d) She is better then men.
12. Where does Mukunda found a boys school?
13. Who describes the meeting in his/her journal?
(a) Dick Wright
(b) Dagoda Math
(c) James Franklin
14. By which American is Yogananda impressed?
(a) Donald Sailor
(b) Luther Blissett
(c) Luther Burbank
(d) James Lynn
15. From what does Kashi die?
(c) Lung cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what does Gandhi want Yogananda to initiate him?
2. Ananadaoyi Ma the essence of __________.
3. What is the name of Mukunda's sister in this chapter?
4. What does ahimsa mean?
5. How long does it take Nalini to reach the same weight as Mukunda?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)