|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yukteswar want Mukunda to wear?
(a) An astrological bangle
(b) A mask
(c) An astrological hat
(d) A cloak
2. What is every child born under?
(a) A lucky star
(b) God's eyes
(c) A full moon
(d) Celestial rays
3. What does the doctor refuse to wear?
(a) A bracelet
(b) A dressing gown
(c) A t-shirt
(d) An earring
4. What escapes from Muknda in this chapter?
(a) His future life
(b) His sub conscious
(c) His previous life
(d) His spiritual body
5. Who raises money for Mukunda's four-year course?
(a) His parents
(b) The Indian Primeminister
(d) The president of Serampore College
6. What is the name of the temple Mukunda visits?
(a) Perfume Saint
7. What does Mukunda want to see with Jitendra?
(a) Taj Mahal
(b) Elephantine Caves
(c) The pyramids
8. What can Bhaduri use to create a storm?
(a) His cane
(b) His voice
(c) His cloat
(d) His breath
9. With what does Mukunda fall violently ill?
(b) Asiatic cholera
(c) Bird plague
10. With whom is Master Mahasaya in deep conversation?
(b) The Divine Mother
11. How long does Dr. Roy have to live?
(a) 7 weeks
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 6 weeks
(d) 4 weeks
12. What do each of the three stories that Yukeswar tells have?
(a) A narrator
(c) A female protaganist
(d) A moral
13. Where should Mukunda have met his friends?
(a) The himalaya caves
(b) The universty foyer
(c) Calcutta rail station
14. Why must Mukunda get the item from Question #43?
(a) He will get a better job.
(b) He will understand life.
(c) He will be received better in the West.
(d) He will understand God.
15. To where does Mukunda request a trip?
(a) The Taj Mahal
(b) Saudi Arabia
(c) The Himalayas
Short Answer Questions
1. Fromn what does Mukunda want to get away?
2. What does Ananta think Mukunda should put first?
3. How does Mukunda travel to the Himalayas?
4. Who is Sri Yukteswar's divine guru?
5. What is the name of Mukunda's school friend?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)