|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Mukunda's sisters is unusually thin?
2. What is Gopal Muzumdar known as?
(a) The divive infinity
(b) The man who walks
(c) The sleepless saint
(d) The lorry driver
3. Which character's life is changed by his experience with the Kali statue?
4. What chore does Mukunda's master give him before their walk?
(a) Mopping the floor
(b) Vacuuming the floors
(c) Doing the laundry
(d) Sweeping the floors
5. Where does Mukunda found a boys school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fromn what does Mukunda want to get away?
2. How long does Mukunda think it will take for his sister's illness to go away?
3. Who have written the letters?
4. In what city does Mukunda go to university?
5. Of what should Mukunda not mistake the technique of meditation?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)