|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mukunda Lal Ghosh is later known as __________.
(a) Paramahansa Yoganda
(c) Lahiri Mahasaya
2. What does an old friend tell Mukunda on the street?
(a) He will suffer a tragedy,
(b) He will fall in love,
(c) He will soon die,
(d) He will have an unusual experience,
3. How many feet can Bhaduri raise himself in the air?
(a) Six feet
(b) Several feet
(c) Four feet
(d) Nine feet
4. Who have written the letters?
(a) British people
5. What can Bhaduri use to create a storm?
(a) His breath
(b) His voice
(c) His cane
(d) His cloat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mukunda's father send him to see?
2. At what does Mukunda laugh too much?
3. Of what should Mukunda not mistake the technique of meditation?
4. What does the sagu say is complex?
5. What year was Mukunda born?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)