|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chore does Mukunda's master give him before their walk?
(a) Doing the laundry
(b) Mopping the floor
(c) Sweeping the floors
(d) Vacuuming the floors
2. What does Mukunda write in this chapter?
(a) A novel
(b) A short story
(c) A poem
(d) A letter
3. By which American is Yogananda impressed?
(a) Luther Burbank
(b) Donald Sailor
(c) Luther Blissett
(d) James Lynn
4. What is every child born under?
(a) God's eyes
(b) A full moon
(c) Celestial rays
(d) A lucky star
5. How many places can Pranabanada be at once?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mukunda take a trip at 12-years-old?
2. How many feet can Bhaduri raise himself in the air?
3. What is the name of the famous Indian poet?
4. Where is there a growing interest in meditation?
5. Where does Mukunda find Kashi?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)