Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• Mukunda Lal Ghosh is born in northeastern India in 1893.
• Mukunda is visited in meditation by Himalayan yogis and learns the power of the spoken word.
• Mukunda's mother becomes ill and dies. She leaves a message for Mukunda, saying he will become a yogi.
• Two years prior to her death, Mukunda's mother says she was visited by a sage who told her her death was near. While she was praying, an amulet formed in her hands. Mukunda uses the amulet for meditation.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
• At the age of 12, Mukunda makes a trip to Banaras to see Swami Pranabananda.
• The Swami explains the peace he has achieved through years of deep meditation.
• Mukunda and a school friend arrange to go to the Himalayas, however Mukinda's brother is determined for him not to go.
• Mukunda and his friend disguise themselves in English clothing and board the train.
• In Hardwar...
This section contains 1,429 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)