|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucy says that as a young child, she and Sarah would do what to their father?
(a) Make him coffee and breakfast in bed.
(b) Always ask for money.
(c) Run away from him.
(d) Always rush to the door when he came home from work.
2. What does Lucy do to protect herself?
(a) She hides in her room.
(b) She teaches herself not to care what other people think.
(c) She covers her face with a veil.
(d) She only spends time with horses.
3. How long would the process take to complete?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Five years.
4. On whom does Lucy develop a crush?
(a) Her boss, Hans.
(d) A classmate named Danny.
5. What happens when Dr. Baker performs another graft?
(a) It is being reabsorbed.
(b) It is not done well.
(c) It is instantly rejected by her body.
(d) It takes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy note about this person?
2. For whom does Lucy begin showing horses?
3. What does Lucy say about her relationship with Jude?
4. About what does Lucy vow to learn?
5. What happens during the end of her freshman year and the following summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What complications does Lucy face from this surgery? How is she treated?
2. How is Lucy's start at Sarah Lawrence?
3. What happens when Lucy develops a crush?
4. Where does Lucy get a job?
5. What takes place during her next surgery?
6. What happens when Lucy wakes from her surgery at St. Vincent?
7. What does Lucy wonder about Michael?
8. What changes take place in Lucy's life?
9. What method of reconstructive surgery does Dr. Conley suggest?
10. What do Lucy and Jan have in common?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)