|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lucy almost welcome the start of chemotherapy again?
(a) It is a routine that she is used to.
(b) She gets to see her favorite nurse.
(c) It takes her away from school.
(d) She does not have to do school work.
2. On whom does Lucy develop a crush?
(a) A classmate named Danny.
(c) Her boss, Hans.
3. What do Lucy's friends all wonder about her?
(a) If she is going to return to school.
(b) If she will ever look normal.
(c) If she is dying.
(d) If she feels pain.
4. What happens one day when a beggar asks for money?
(a) He looks at her and hands her a twenty and walks away.
(b) He screams when he sees her.
(c) He looks at her and hands her a dollar and walks away.
(d) He runs away from her.
5. What grades in school does Lucy mostly miss?
(a) Second and Third.
(b) Fourth and Fifth.
(c) Third and Fourth.
(d) Fifth and Sixth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method does Dr. Conley examine her and propose?
2. Why is Lucy worried about putting up her hair to show the horses?
3. What does Lucy begin carrying around?
4. Why does Lucy say she no longer needs anyone to say anything to her?
5. What is Lucy having trouble doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lucy feel about herself at this point?
2. What happens when Lucy develops a crush?
3. What happens when Lucy starts junior high?
4. Where does Lucy get a job?
5. What method of reconstructive surgery does Dr. Conley suggest?
6. What does Lucy say about her friend, Teresa?
7. How has the cancer and chemo affected Lucy's social life and education?
8. What does Lucy think about this procedure?
9. What does Lucy begin doing at Diamond D?
10. What changes take place in Lucy's life?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)