|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12, Cool and Mirrors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters and cards say that Lucy begins receiving from people?
(a) They urge her to be strong and promise to pray for her.
(b) They urge her to be brave and to not cry.
(c) They tell her they feel sorry for her.
(d) They ask if she needs money for her treatments.
2. Looking back on her time in the hospital, how does she feel?
3. About whom does Lucy briefly talk?
4. Why does Lucy stand her ground against Joni Friedman?
(a) Joni is a bully and Lucy is tired of dealing with her.
(b) Joni is not good at sports, and Lucy knows this.
(c) Joni is teasing other students, so Lucy stands up for them.
(d) Joni is trying to steal the ball and Lucy knows it is her ball.
5. Into what ward is she moved?
(a) A ward with other children with cancer.
(b) A ward for those who are dying.
(c) A ward for those about to go home.
(d) A ward with a group of anorexic teenage girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television show has a recurring skit about a man who climbs a mountain to ask a guru for the meaning of life.
2. At his urging, what does Lucy do?
3. How is the bone unlike the skin grafts?
4. What do Lucy's parents say when she asks if they weren't going to stay?
5. What does Lucy note about this person?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)