|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10, World of Unknowing and The Habits of Self-Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Lucy vow to learn?
2. What does Lucy note about this person?
(a) If they were in school they would be good friends.
(b) If they were at school he would be among those boys tormenting her.
(c) He is a daredevil like her.
(d) He seems interested in her and can see past her deformity.
3. What is an ordeal for Lucy?
4. After she leaves the hospital, what does Lucy wonder?
(a) If he ever pictures himself standing above the water and planning to make the jump.
(b) If he will ever walk again.
(c) If he wishes he had not survived the jump.
(d) If he regrets jumping.
5. How is Lucy when her family comes to visit on her birthday?
(a) Somewhat weakened.
(b) She is an emaciated shell of herself.
(c) The same as before she had cancer.
(d) Much improved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy note about the girl injured in a boating accident?
2. How will Lucy feel about hospitals for the rest of her life?
3. Why does Lucy stand her ground against Joni Friedman?
4. What does Lucy ask to do before she is fed liquid food down her feeding tube?
5. How does Lucy learn that she will skip her chemo treatment if she is sick?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)