|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4, The Tao of Laugh-In and Fear Itself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lucy when her family comes to visit on her birthday?
(a) Much improved.
(b) The same as before she had cancer.
(c) She is an emaciated shell of herself.
(d) Somewhat weakened.
2. What is an ordeal for Lucy?
3. Why does Lucy do this?
(a) She loves when he comes to visit.
(b) She wants him to know she is awake.
(c) He is under a lot of stress.
(d) She wants to spare him this one visit.
4. What does Lucy's mother insist that she be?
5. Why does Lucy stand her ground against Joni Friedman?
(a) Joni is teasing other students, so Lucy stands up for them.
(b) Joni is trying to steal the ball and Lucy knows it is her ball.
(c) Joni is a bully and Lucy is tired of dealing with her.
(d) Joni is not good at sports, and Lucy knows this.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Lucy been acquainted with the idea of death?
2. What does Lucy's family begin calling Friday?
3. Why does Dr. Canton suggest emergency surgery?
4. How is Lucy not accustomed to seeing her parents?
5. Who is Lucy's twin?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)