|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2, Luck and Petting Zoo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lucy feel about her first experience of the hospital during that first surgery?
(a) She is angered by it.
(b) She relishes it.
(c) She fears it.
(d) She worries about it.
2. What do Lucy's parents do when they find out she has to have a bone marrow test?
(a) They prepare to leave.
(b) They consider taking Lucy to another doctor.
(c) They prepare to move into the hospital.
(d) They disagree.
3. What does no one, even her boss, Ms. Daniels, seem to think is a bad idea?
(a) Having her around children.
(b) Having her ride horses.
(c) Having her lead ponies around.
(d) Having her train horses.
4. What has Lucy experienced by the time she begins to work there?
(a) She has spent many years around horses.
(b) She has moved many times and has few friends.
(c) She has trained horses for other stables.
(d) She has had several surgeries and her face is oddly shaped.
5. What do Lucy's parents say when she asks if they weren't going to stay?
(a) They have too many things to do, and do not have time to be with her.
(b) They are afraid to see her in such pain.
(c) The other children need their attention too.
(d) There's no need because they're certain she isn't afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucy meet in the hospital?
2. How is Lucy not accustomed to seeing her parents?
3. How does Lucy feel about people not asking about her deformity?
4. Why does Lucy say she can't open her mouth?
5. What happens to Lucy about six months later?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)