Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats get his limited knowledge of Sweden?
2. Who got mad at Moore when his plays became popular?
3. What did Yeats say happened when people lacked the depth of a writer?
4. What caused Lady Gregory to move to her country estate?
5. Where did Yeats write about how his work made him feel?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the people most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 3
The people in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four of these people and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the others around them.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)