Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats get his limited knowledge of Sweden?
2. Who got mad at Moore when his plays became popular?
3. What did Yeats say happened when people lacked the depth of a writer?
4. What caused Lady Gregory to move to her country estate?
5. Where did Yeats write about how his work made him feel?
Yeats endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the people most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of people. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the people included in the book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)