|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
(a) People's thoughts.
(b) People's dreams.
(c) People's moods.
(d) People's health.
2. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
3. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
4. What subject was the Rhymer's club fixated on?
5. Who wrote a short story about a man questioning God about life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
2. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
3. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
4. What was Henley's occupation?
5. Who died while Wilde was in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who lived across the street from Yeats when his family moved to Bedfield Park?
2. What did Yeats think of his first seance?
3. How did Yeats feel when he learned more about his spiritual side?
4. Who did Yeats get to be his sponsor, and what kind of man was he?
5. How did Yeats feel about Oscar Wilde when he met the famous author?
6. What helped Yeats find his own voice?
7. Why did Wilde refuse to run away when he had the chance?
8. What did Yeats think caused the poets he knew to be so tragic?
9. How were Yeats's grandfathers different in their personalities?
10. How did Yeats's opinion of Russel change when he saw him with the theosophists?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)