Mid-Book Test (up to The Trembling of the Veil, Book V. The Stirring of the Bones,)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
a) He translated old work.
b) He went on campaigns.
c) He wrote about Irish legends.
d) He attended all assemblies for Irish work.
2. What did many of Wilde's friends encourage him to do?
a) Leave the country.
b) Make an apology letter.
c) Continue writing.
d) Fight for his rights.
3. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
d) Oscar Wilde.
4. What strange idea did Henley embrace just before his death?
5. What happened to make Yeats...
This section contains 874 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)