Mid-Book Test (up to The Trembling of the Veil, Book V. The Stirring of the Bones,)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What word did Yeats use to describe Maud?
2. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
3. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
4. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
b) Fortune teller.
5. When did Yeats have the chance to protect Maud Gonne?
6. How did Yeats cure a boy?
a) Cleansed his aura.
This section contains 400 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)