|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
(a) His son.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His servant.
2. What did the theosophists talk about?
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) Like a celebrity.
(b) They ignored her.
(c) Like a felon.
(d) They were rude to her.
5. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
(a) Take long walks.
(b) Sit in chairs.
(c) Drink in a tavern.
(d) Fish in the stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
2. Why did Yeats not continue to produce the kind of plays he started out with at his theater?
3. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
4. What was Moore's occupation?
5. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)