|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats ask to write a Gaelic play?
2. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An art school.
(d) An advertising company.
3. What did Yeats dream about when he was living with Symons?
(a) A burning flag.
(b) A tree.
(c) A ship.
(d) A beautiful woman.
4. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
(a) Take long walks.
(b) Sit in chairs.
(c) Drink in a tavern.
(d) Fish in the stream.
5. When did Yeats have the chance to protect Maud Gonne?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Yeats think a writer should learn to write about different kinds of people?
2. What kind of guests did Lady Gregory like to have visit her house?
3. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
4. What did Lady Gregory promise to help Yeats raise money for?
5. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)