|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
(a) Cabbalistic symbols.
2. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
3. What did Moore want to become involved in?
4. What did Yeats dream about when he was living with Symons?
(a) A ship.
(b) A tree.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A burning flag.
5. Who was being considered for the Nobel Prize along with Yeats?
(b) Herr Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats say his work made him feel?
2. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
3. How did Yeats travel to Stockholm?
4. What did Yeats say the public lacked?
5. How did most of Synge's friends view his acceptance?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)