|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
(a) Greek and Latin.
2. Who wrote Countess Cathleen?
3. Why did a schoolmate teach Yeats to box?
(a) To help him train for an event.
(b) To help him defend himself from bullies.
(c) To find something he could excel at.
(d) To make better friends.
4. What caused Johnson to be poor and destitute?
5. Who almost ruined Yeats's plan to make the Gaelic play a success?
(a) Lady Gregory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
2. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
3. Why did the award winners return to their seats backwards after getting their prizes?
4. What was the man sitting by Yeats at the reception so worried about?
5. What did Yeats talk about at the Royal Academy of Sweden?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)