|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats think a writer should learn to write about different kinds of people?
(a) Observe different kinds of people.
(b) Write for more than one group of people.
(c) Live with different kinds of people.
(d) Get critiques from different kinds of people.
2. What did Yeats say a writer had to do to be appreciated?
(a) Go to prison.
(b) Write volumes and volumes.
(c) Get sick.
3. What strange idea did Henley embrace just before his death?
4. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Mansfield Place.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Fairfax Landing.
(d) Bedfield Park.
5. How did Davidson die?
(a) He hung himself.
(b) He was shot by a burglar.
(c) He drowned himself.
(d) He caught Consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats credit for advancing his idea to build a theater?
2. What did the theosophists talk about?
3. Where did Yeats write about how his work made him feel?
4. What did the members of the Rhymer's Club do to support each other's work?
5. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)