|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Nobel Prize reception held?
(a) A fancy hotel.
(b) The docks.
(c) The Royal Palace.
(d) The National Convention Center.
2. What did Yeats start worshiping after he was put in a trance?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The stars.
3. Why did Yeats not continue to produce the kind of plays he started out with at his theater?
(a) They were not understood.
(b) They were too short.
(c) They were expensive.
(d) They were not well liked.
4. Why did Yeats think he did not deserve his award?
(a) There were better writers than him.
(b) He had not peaked in his talent yet.
(c) He was taught by great teachers.
(d) He did not find success alone.
5. Who did Yeats think deserved his Nobel Prize more than himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sponsored Yeats's books after the Society didn't?
2. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
3. What subject was the Rhymer's club fixated on?
4. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
5. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)