|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats feel when he was around Lady Gregory?
2. Who wrote Countess Cathleen?
3. What did Yeats say made Moore's writing improve?
(a) His love affairs.
(b) His time in the theater.
(c) His criticism.
(d) His time in the company of writers.
4. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
5. What kind of guests did Lady Gregory like to have visit her house?
(a) Irish writers.
(c) Family members.
(d) Poor peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impressed Yeats about the person who wrote a Gaelic play for him?
2. Who did Yeats ask to write a Gaelic play?
3. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
4. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
5. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)