|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Irish Dramatic Movement: A Lecture delivered to the Royal Academy of Sweden,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a gift given to Yeats by Lady Gregory?
(a) Leather chair.
(c) Pen set.
(d) Encouraging letters.
2. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
3. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
(c) Cabbalistic symbols.
4. How did Yeats feel when he was around Lady Gregory?
5. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
(a) The sponsor.
(b) The leader.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The follower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Maud's occupation?
2. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
3. Why was Yeats afraid to ask his best friend permission for something he wanted to do?
4. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
5. Why was Yeats mad when the death of another writer got more attention than the death of Synge?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)