|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats feel when Synge's death went unnoticed?
2. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
3. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Mansfield Place.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Bedfield Park.
(d) Fairfax Landing.
4. Why was Yeats mad when the death of another writer got more attention than the death of Synge?
(a) The other writer was not from Ireland.
(b) The writer was not as good as Synge.
(c) The other writer had wronged Synge.
(d) The other writer was a felon.
5. What caused Wilde to lose respect in his writing?
(a) His arrest.
(b) His sickness.
(c) His bad reputation.
(d) His lunacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
2. How was Yeats's sponsor familiar with Mysticism?
3. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
4. What did Yeats say the world was too preoccupied with?
5. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)