|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Davidson die?
(a) He caught Consumption.
(b) He hung himself.
(c) He was shot by a burglar.
(d) He drowned himself.
2. How was Maud treated by the public?
(a) Like a felon.
(b) Like a celebrity.
(c) They ignored her.
(d) They were rude to her.
3. What caused Lady Gregory to move to her country estate?
(a) Her inheritance was taken away.
(b) She lost part of her fortune.
(c) Her husband died.
(d) Her son was killed.
4. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
(a) Traditional roles.
5. Who wrote a short story about a man questioning God about life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
2. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
3. What did the theosophists talk about?
4. What did Yeats say the public lacked?
5. What made Taylor so close to insane?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)