|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats say was threatening the best parts of Ireland?
2. Which of the following was NOT a gift given to Yeats by Lady Gregory?
(a) Leather chair.
(c) Encouraging letters.
(d) Pen set.
3. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His past experiences.
(b) His paranoia.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His rigid beliefs.
4. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
5. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
2. What was Yeats struggling to write when he met Lady Gregory?
3. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
4. Who did Yeats think was not appreciated during his life?
5. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)