|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Drifters.
(b) The Floaters.
(c) The Masters.
(d) The Gods.
2. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was addicted to caffeine.
(c) He was prejudiced.
(d) He used opium.
3. What did Yeats want to ask his best friend permission to do?
(a) Finish his play.
(b) Read his journal.
(c) Court his daughter.
(d) Help with his poetry.
4. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
5. What season did Yeats like to spend with Lady Gregory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
2. When did Yeats have the chance to protect Maud Gonne?
3. What was Yeats told to avoid in his trance-like state?
4. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
5. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)