|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death of Synge,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Countess Cathleen?
2. What did Lady Gregory want Yeats to stop writing?
(c) Short stories.
(d) Magazine articles.
3. What was Yeats struggling to write when he met Lady Gregory?
(a) A poem.
(b) A play.
(c) A short story.
(d) A novel.
4. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The leader.
(c) The sponsor.
(d) The follower.
5. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats say the public lacked?
2. What impressed Yeats about the person who wrote a Gaelic play for him?
3. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
4. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
5. What subject was the Rhymer's club fixated on?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)