|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>Estrangement: Extracts from a Diary Kept in 1909</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
2. What was O'Grady's first name?
3. How did Yeats think a writer should learn to write about different kinds of people?
(a) Write for more than one group of people.
(b) Get critiques from different kinds of people.
(c) Observe different kinds of people.
(d) Live with different kinds of people.
4. What did Moore do that made Yeats incredibly upset?
(a) Took the credit for their collaborative work.
(b) Imitated his writing style.
(c) Spread rumors about Lady Gregory.
(d) Had sordid love afffairs.
5. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lady Gregory help Yeats become?
2. Where did Yeats write about how his work made him feel?
3. What did Yeats say was invulnerable to misinterpretation?
4. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
5. What did the theosophists talk about?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)