|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Estrangement: Extracts from a Diary Kept in 1909,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Maud's occupation?
2. What did Davitt think politicians could not understand?
(c) International matters.
3. What did Yeats say was invulnerable to misinterpretation?
(a) Personal Belief.
(c) Religious Doctrine.
(d) Internal thoughts.
4. What did Yeats once predict about his grandfather?
(a) He would be in a shipwreck.
(b) He would lose his business.
(c) He would cut his hand.
(d) He would wear a strange hat.
5. What was Maud doing when she needed protection?
(a) Performing in a controversial play.
(b) Going on a speaking tour.
(c) Presenting a controversial work of art.
(d) Confronting a corrupt government official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats live with while in London?
2. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
3. How did Davidson die?
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
5. Where was Rhys from?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)