|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>Estrangement: Extracts from a Diary Kept in 1909</I>,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was addicted to caffeine.
(c) He used opium.
(d) He was prejudiced.
2. What word did Yeats use to describe Maud?
3. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
(c) A talk with a teacher.
(d) A dream.
4. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
5. What season did Yeats like to spend with Lady Gregory?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Yeats feel when he was around Lady Gregory?
2. Who sponsored Yeats's books after the Society didn't?
3. What did the theosophists talk about?
4. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
5. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)