|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
(a) Fish in the stream.
(b) Drink in a tavern.
(c) Take long walks.
(d) Sit in chairs.
2. How did Yeats cure a boy?
(a) Painted symbols on his face.
(b) Cleansed his aura.
(c) Used faith healing.
(d) Had him stare at a symbol.
3. Who did Yeats stay with in Paris?
4. What strange thing did Johnson do when he met Yeats?
(a) Sing songs in the midle of conversations.
(b) Pretend to be God.
(c) Foretell the future.
(d) Quote fantasy conversations.
5. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dowson say he drank so much?
2. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
3. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
4. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)