|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Taylor gifted at?
2. Who died while Wilde was in prison?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His lover.
3. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
(a) He would have taken credit for it.
(b) He would have tried to change it.
(c) He would have hated it.
(d) He would have been obessed with it.
4. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
5. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
(a) He read the Bible.
(b) He saw a pretty girl entering a church.
(c) His brother died.
(d) He met a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rhys from?
2. What happened that made Henley deeply depressed?
3. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
4. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
5. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)