|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
2. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Mansfield Place.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Bedfield Park.
(d) Fairfax Landing.
3. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
4. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
5. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
2. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
3. What did the members of the Rhymer's Club do to support each other's work?
4. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
5. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)