|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. What caused Wilde to lose respect in his writing?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His bad reputation.
(c) His arrest.
(d) His lunacy.
3. What did the members of the Rhymer's Club do to support each other's work?
(a) Bought copies of their books.
(b) Limited their own recitations.
(c) Shared their own.
(d) Offered critiques.
4. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
5. What was Henley's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
2. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
3. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
5. What did Yeats's father do to get Yeats to improve his studies after moving to Dublin?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)