|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Taylor gifted at?
2. How was Yeats's sponsor familiar with Mysticism?
(a) He had a second-sighted maid.
(b) He was familiar with Yeats's medium.
(c) He was a faith healer.
(d) He had seen his mother raised from the dead.
3. What strange thing did Johnson do when he met Yeats?
(a) Foretell the future.
(b) Quote fantasy conversations.
(c) Sing songs in the midle of conversations.
(d) Pretend to be God.
4. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
5. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
(a) People's health.
(b) People's dreams.
(c) People's moods.
(d) People's thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats live with while in London?
2. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
3. What did Yeats's father do to get Yeats to improve his studies after moving to Dublin?
4. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)