|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Rhys from?
2. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
(a) Small pox.
3. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
(b) Traditional roles.
4. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
(a) His father's rigidness.
(b) Dreams from his youth.
(c) Strange childhood events.
(d) The teaching of a college professor.
5. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
(b) Voicing their opinions.
(d) Public affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
2. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
3. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
4. Who died while Wilde was in prison?
5. How did Davidson die?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)