|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His reputation.
(b) His rude nature.
(c) His addiction to alcohol.
(d) His beliefs.
2. What did Yeats compare the phases of literature to?
(a) A growing child.
(b) The age of man.
(c) The seasons in a year.
(d) The moon.
3. What did the theosophists talk about?
4. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
(a) Old castles.
(c) Under the stars.
(d) His mother's house.
5. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
2. Who wrote a short story about a man questioning God about life?
3. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
4. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
5. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)