|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
(a) Small pox.
2. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
(a) He would have taken credit for it.
(b) He would have tried to change it.
(c) He would have hated it.
(d) He would have been obessed with it.
3. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
(a) Cabbalistic symbols.
4. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Canterville Chase.
(b) Fairfax Landing.
(c) Bedfield Park.
(d) Mansfield Place.
5. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
(a) Fish in the stream.
(b) Take long walks.
(c) Drink in a tavern.
(d) Sit in chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
2. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
3. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
4. Who died while Wilde was in prison?
5. Where was Rhys from?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)