|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
2. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
3. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The Floaters.
(c) The Drifters.
(d) The Masters.
4. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
5. What caused Johnson to be poor and destitute?
Short Answer Questions
1. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
2. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
3. What would Yeats and his sponsor do while they discussed what Yeats taught him?
4. What caused Wilde to lose respect in his writing?
5. Why did a schoolmate teach Yeats to box?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)