|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Henley's occupation?
2. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Poetry Circuit.
(b) The Poet's Corner.
(c) The Literary Works Guild.
(d) The Rhymer's Club.
3. What caused Johnson to be poor and destitute?
4. Who did Yeats live with while in London?
5. What was Taylor gifted at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
2. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
3. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
4. Where was Rhys from?
5. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)