|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His Irish descent.
2. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
(a) His servant.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
3. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
4. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
(d) Traditional roles.
5. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Johnson to be poor and destitute?
2. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
3. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
4. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
5. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)