|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
(b) Small pox.
2. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
3. What strange thing did Johnson do when he met Yeats?
(a) Foretell the future.
(b) Pretend to be God.
(c) Quote fantasy conversations.
(d) Sing songs in the midle of conversations.
4. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His rude nature.
(c) His addiction to alcohol.
(d) His reputation.
5. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Drifters.
(b) The Floaters.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The Masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Yeats's first play that was performed in England received?
2. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
3. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
4. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
5. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)