|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
2. What playwright did Yeats enjoy when he returned to Bedford Park?
3. What did Yeats teach his sponsor about?
(b) Cabbalistic symbols.
4. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
(b) Fortune teller.
5. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
(a) She did not like her boss.
(b) It would not be true to her art.
(c) It was too far from her home.
(d) There were too many restrictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
2. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
3. How did Davidson die?
4. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
5. How was Yeats's first play that was performed in England received?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)