|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book IV. The Tragic Generation,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
2. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
(a) An advertising company.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) An art school.
3. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Literary Works Guild.
(b) The Rhymer's Club.
(c) The Poetry Circuit.
(d) The Poet's Corner.
4. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His addiction to alcohol.
(b) His rude nature.
(c) His beliefs.
(d) His reputation.
5. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
4. What was O'Grady's first name?
5. What did Yeats once predict about his grandfather?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)