|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
(a) Logical flaws.
(b) Copied styles.
2. What was Henley's occupation?
3. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He used opium.
(c) He was prejudiced.
(d) He was addicted to caffeine.
4. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
(c) Greek and Latin.
5. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
(b) A dream.
(d) A talk with a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
2. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
3. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
4. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
5. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)