|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His shyness.
(b) His rigid beliefs.
(c) His paranoia.
(d) His past experiences.
2. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(b) Oscar Wilde.
(c) Rudyard Kipling.
3. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
4. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Canterville Chase.
(b) Fairfax Landing.
(c) Bedfield Park.
(d) Mansfield Place.
5. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
2. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
3. Who did Yeats watch react to instincts when he was an older man?
4. What was O'Grady's first name?
5. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)