|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His Irish descent.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
2. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
3. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
(a) Fortune teller.
4. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
5. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
(a) He translated old work.
(b) He attended all assemblies for Irish work.
(c) He wrote about Irish legends.
(d) He went on campaigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
2. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
3. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
4. How did Yeats cure a boy?
5. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)