|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
4. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
5. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
(a) He would have tried to change it.
(b) He would have taken credit for it.
(c) He would have hated it.
(d) He would have been obessed with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
2. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
3. What made Taylor so close to insane?
4. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
5. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)