|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
(b) His uncle.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
2. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
(a) They were uneducated.
(b) They were boring.
(c) They were ungrateful.
(d) They were insincere.
3. How was Yeats's sponsor familiar with Mysticism?
(a) He was a faith healer.
(b) He had seen his mother raised from the dead.
(c) He was familiar with Yeats's medium.
(d) He had a second-sighted maid.
4. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
5. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His addiction to alcohol.
(b) His rude nature.
(c) His beliefs.
(d) His reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
2. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
3. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
4. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
5. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)