|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
2. What was Taylor gifted at?
3. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was too good for him.
(b) She was engaged to another man.
(c) She was much too old for him.
(d) She was much too young for him.
4. How did Yeats's teacher reward him when he did well in school?
(a) Gave him marbles.
(b) Let him look at a sword.
(c) Gave him candy.
(d) Let him run around outside for a minute.
5. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
(a) Copy their style.
(b) Read their work.
(c) Criticize them.
(d) Applaud them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
2. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
3. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
4. What did the theosophists talk about?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)