|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
2. Why did a schoolmate teach Yeats to box?
(a) To find something he could excel at.
(b) To help him defend himself from bullies.
(c) To make better friends.
(d) To help him train for an event.
3. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
(a) To pursue his art.
(b) To visit a relative.
(c) To collect an inheritance.
(d) To give his son an education.
4. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
(d) Rudyard Kipling.
5. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Gods.
(b) The Drifters.
(c) The Masters.
(d) The Floaters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
2. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
3. What did Yeats's father do to get Yeats to improve his studies after moving to Dublin?
4. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
5. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)