|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
(b) Small pox.
2. Who often shared Yeats's visions?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His uncle.
3. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
(d) Fortune teller.
4. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
(b) Oscar Wilde.
5. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
(a) His mother's house.
(c) Under the stars.
(d) Old castles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
2. What did Yeats once predict about his grandfather?
3. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
4. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
5. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)