|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
2. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
3. Why was Yeats happy that O'Leary was dead before Playboy of the Western World was presented?
(a) He would have tried to change it.
(b) He would have been obessed with it.
(c) He would have hated it.
(d) He would have taken credit for it.
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His past experiences.
(b) His rigid beliefs.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His paranoia.
5. What did Yeats think every man had the ability to do?
(b) Have visions.
(c) Think philosophically.
(d) Express himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
2. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
3. Who sponsored Yeats's books after the Society didn't?
4. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
5. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)