|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
(a) They were uneducated.
(b) They were boring.
(c) They were insincere.
(d) They were ungrateful.
2. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
(a) A talk with a teacher.
(b) A dream.
3. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
(a) He went on campaigns.
(b) He attended all assemblies for Irish work.
(c) He wrote about Irish legends.
(d) He translated old work.
4. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
(c) Small pox.
5. How was Yeats's sponsor familiar with Mysticism?
(a) He had seen his mother raised from the dead.
(b) He had a second-sighted maid.
(c) He was familiar with Yeats's medium.
(d) He was a faith healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
2. What was Henley's occupation?
3. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
5. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)