|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yeats's sponsor live?
(c) Bedfield Park.
2. Where was Rhys from?
3. What did Yeats see that visions affected?
(a) People's moods.
(b) People's dreams.
(c) People's health.
(d) People's thoughts.
4. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His Irish descent.
(c) His religion.
(d) His father.
5. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was engaged to another man.
(b) She was much too old for him.
(c) She was much too young for him.
(d) She was too good for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
2. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
3. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
4. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
5. What did Yeats once predict about his grandfather?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)