|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats cure a boy?
(a) Cleansed his aura.
(b) Had him stare at a symbol.
(c) Used faith healing.
(d) Painted symbols on his face.
2. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His father.
(c) His Irish descent.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(a) Rudyard Kipling.
(b) Oscar Wilde.
4. What was Mary Battle's occupation?
(c) Fortune teller.
5. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
2. What did Yeats say got him interested in studying what he taught his sponsor?
3. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
4. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
5. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)