|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through <I>The Trembling of the Veil</I>, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
2. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His paranoia.
(b) His rigid beliefs.
(c) His past experiences.
(d) His shyness.
3. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His father.
(b) His Irish descent.
(c) His religion.
(d) His grandfather.
4. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An advertising company.
(c) An art school.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What did Yeats have visions of?
(a) Angels and demons.
(b) Tall men.
(c) Strangely dressed women.
(d) Naked children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
2. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
3. Who taught Yeats what he taught his sponsor?
4. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
5. What was the boy that Yeats cured sick with?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)