|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
2. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
3. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was engaged to another man.
(b) She was much too young for him.
(c) She was too good for him.
(d) She was much too old for him.
4. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
(a) William Morris.
5. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
(c) Public affection.
(d) Voicing their opinions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
2. What did Yeats's sponsor hate talking about?
3. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
4. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
5. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)