|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book III. Hodos Chameliontos,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
(b) His mother's house.
(c) Under the stars.
(d) Old castles.
2. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His rude nature.
(d) His addiction to alcohol.
3. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
(a) He attended all assemblies for Irish work.
(b) He wrote about Irish legends.
(c) He translated old work.
(d) He went on campaigns.
4. How did Yeats feel as he learned more about his spiritual psyche?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His father.
(c) His Irish descent.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
2. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
3. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
4. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
5. Why did Yeats's father move to England?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)