|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
(a) Rudyard Kipling.
(c) Oscar Wilde.
2. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
3. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
(a) Applaud them.
(b) Read their work.
(c) Criticize them.
(d) Copy their style.
4. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
5. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
(a) It was exactly right.
(b) It was too extreme.
(c) It was not logical.
(d) It was wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
2. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
3. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
4. What did Yeats's mother think people in London indulged too much in?
5. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)