|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
(a) His religion.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His Irish descent.
2. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
(b) Oscar Wilde.
3. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
4. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
(a) The leader.
(b) The sponsor.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The follower.
5. What did the theosophists talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
2. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
3. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
4. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
5. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)