|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His addiction to alcohol.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His rude nature.
3. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
(a) Under the stars.
(b) Old castles.
(d) His mother's house.
4. What made Taylor so close to insane?
(a) His paranoia.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His rigid beliefs.
(d) His shyness.
5. What did the theosophists talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
2. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
3. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
4. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
5. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)