|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
2. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
3. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
4. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
(a) He attended all assemblies for Irish work.
(b) He went on campaigns.
(c) He wrote about Irish legends.
(d) He translated old work.
5. What did the theosophists talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
2. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
3. What was Henley's occupation?
4. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
5. What did Yeats blame for his logical style?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)