|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Taylor gifted at?
2. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
(d) Greek and Latin.
3. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Fairfax Landing.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Mansfield Place.
(d) Bedfield Park.
4. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was engaged to another man.
(b) She was much too old for him.
(c) She was much too young for him.
(d) She was too good for him.
5. What did the theosophists talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
2. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
3. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
4. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)