|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Yeats use to describe his medium?
2. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
(a) The leader.
(b) The sponsor.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The follower.
5. What did Yeats think of most of the people who joined his poetry society?
(a) They were ungrateful.
(b) They were uneducated.
(c) They were insincere.
(d) They were boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
2. What was Henley's occupation?
3. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
4. What was Hyde unable to do to any artist?
5. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)