|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
(a) Sail small boats.
(b) Listen to his grandmother.
(d) Walk the trail by the river.
2. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
3. Where did Yeats get the starving artist a job?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) An advertising company.
(c) A hospital.
(d) An art school.
4. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
5. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Yeats like to sleep at night while in Dublin?
2. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
3. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
4. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
5. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)