|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
2. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
(c) Copied styles.
(d) Logical flaws.
3. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
4. What was O'Grady's first name?
5. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
2. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
3. Who did Yeats say was perfect in his writing?
4. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
5. What was Henley's occupation?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)