|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Yeats never express his feelings the first time he fell in love?
(a) She was much too young for him.
(b) She was much too old for him.
(c) She was too good for him.
(d) She was engaged to another man.
2. Who did Yeats live with when he started the National Literary Society?
(d) Oscar Wilde.
3. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
4. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
5. What was Henley's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats often think of his father's opinion?
2. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
3. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
4. Where did Yeats start the National Literary Society?
5. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)