|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was president of the Young Ireland Society?
2. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. Where was Playboy of the Western World presented?
(a) Dublin's Theater.
(b) Irish Center Theater.
(c) The National Theater.
(d) Abby Theater.
5. Which lessons did Yeats's father think were the most important for his son to learn?
(c) Greek and Latin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
2. What caused some of Yeats's family members to withdraw from his visits?
3. What political belief did Yeats begin to explore after his move from Dublin?
4. What did Yeats like to do most when he visited his grandparents?
5. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)