|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
(b) Copied styles.
(d) Logical flaws.
2. Where was Rhys from?
3. What did the general's nephew ask to not be served during a visit?
4. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Bedfield Park.
(b) Fairfax Landing.
(c) Canterville Chase.
(d) Mansfield Place.
5. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
(a) There were too many restrictions.
(b) It was too far from her home.
(c) It would not be true to her art.
(d) She did not like her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was O'Grady's first name?
2. What kind of college did Hyde attend?
3. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
4. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
5. Who reminded Yeats of his grandfather?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)