|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
(a) He was prejudiced.
(b) He was addicted to caffeine.
(c) He used opium.
(d) He was an alcoholic.
2. What was the name of the poetry society Yeats formed with Rhys?
(a) The Literary Works Guild.
(b) The Rhymer's Club.
(c) The Poetry Circuit.
(d) The Poet's Corner.
3. What did MacGregor say could trigger thoughts?
4. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
5. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hyde promote Irish literature?
2. What was MacGregor studying when Yeats met him?
3. Where was Rhys from?
4. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
5. What did MacGregor teach Yeats about?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)