|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Taylor gifted at?
2. Whose writings did Ellis introduce Yeats to?
3. What did Yeats pursue when he gave up physical pleasures?
4. What did Yeats's fellow poets use to analyze their poetry?
5. What was Johnson's biggest vice?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was addicted to caffeine.
(c) He used opium.
(d) He was prejudiced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the starving artist refuse the job that Yeats found for her?
2. What did Yeats think his writing was full of when he met MacGregor?
3. What happened to make Yeats interested in religion?
4. What helped Yeats break free from imitating his father's style?
5. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)