|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trembling of the Veil, Book II. Ireland after Parnell,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Yeats family move after they lived in Dublin?
(a) Mansfield Place.
(b) Fairfax Landing.
(c) Canterville Chase.
(d) Bedfield Park.
2. Who did Yeats's medium call the spirits she got her information from?
(a) The Masters.
(b) The Floaters.
(c) The Gods.
(d) The Drifters.
3. What was the only thing Yeats's grandmother ever punished him for?
(a) Swearing in front of a girl.
(b) Breaking a dish.
(c) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
(d) Having a snack too close to bedtime.
4. What was Taylor gifted at?
5. What was Yeats's grandfather's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Johnson's religious beliefs?
2. Where did Yeats's grandparents live?
3. How was Russell seen among the theosophists?
4. Who was the president of the Literary Society?
5. Where did Yeats meet MacGregor?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)